SimpleGuy

How To Develop My Rationality?

8 posts in this topic

Hey, while Leo deconstructs rationality, I`m at the stage of development, when I need the opposite. Because I`m quite green without strong orange foundation.

So, question in the title as says. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LessWrong.com is a den for rationalists.

Also, read the two rationality books from my book list.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

LessWrong.com is a den for rationalists.

Also, read the two rationality books from my book list.

Thanks.
Btw I don`t have booklist because I can`t pay for it. I live in Russia:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be willing to have a good faith discussion about ideas, even if you might not like or want to be challenged.  This is a value of doing good philosophy: You welcome discussion, and even good faith criticism.  If you just want to be right, you are not doing philosophy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Learn the laws of logic and the scientific theory and apply it in your daily observations and assumptions and what you see on the news etc
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now