Deepak sadhwani

Fear Of Separation

6 posts in this topic

Hey ,i have a best friend and  i have been facing a relationship issue , now she have been  going for job , she is unable to take time for me , and i have fear of separation although we talk 5-10 minutes (daily& sometimes not)  but still i have too much attachment with her , and whensoever i meet with her after then i keep thinking about her and i can not focus on my work , what should i do ? , And how may we live with that person whom we adore ? And how can we set boundaries in relationship ?

Edited by Deepak sadhwani
I used to add more things

Get around other beautiful and interesting women (although your gut tells you not to do this) and let your needyness to that person decentralize through that. And don't meet your love that often. My best friend with whom I was in love back in the days I see 3-4 times a year because we live far away from each other. Guess what, when we meet it's like Christmas and your birthday on one day and we speak for 8 hours and have an amazing time. You gotta find your own integrity by loving yourself and making everything - especially relationships - something extra.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@Deepak sadhwani Fear of separation usually points to fear of being alone.

If this is the case, then the relationship has a bases on not feeling alone. It is not unconditional.

I am in the same boat. We are all free to do what we want, and take responsibility for it. Knowing this, I often ask myself if I can accept my best friend not wanting to see me again. When I hesitate I know I have invested into that person for personal gain (validation). I then see what I fear and let it go. Then I feel okay with that separation. After all, I have no right to claim that person for myself.

On 26/05/2017 at 6:43 AM, Deepak sadhwani said:

Hey ,i have a best friend and  i have been facing a relationship issue , now she have been  going for job , she is unable to take time for me , and i have fear of separation although we talk 5-10 minutes (daily& sometimes not)  but still i have too much attachment with her , and whensoever i meet with her after then i keep thinking about her and i can not focus on my work , what should i do ? , And how may we live with that person whom we adore ? And how can we set boundaries in relationship ?

You might be in love my Friend...but It's a love that won't liberate you ! :D Do you neeed her ? Every desire's comes from a lack. Get into the present moment. You will forget about her : 

I've always wondered if you listen to the audio-book and read the book at the same time will have a more profound effect. I notice some videos that explain via text and speech seem to have more of an effect to the teaching/learning complex. Who knows :P

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

I've always wondered if you listen to the audio-book and read the book at the same time will have a more profound effect. I notice some videos that explain via text and speech seem to have more of an effect to the teaching/learning complex. Who knows :P

Guess it gives you more occasion to stick with the teachings :D;)