Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MsNobody

High Tolerance For Psychedelics, What Could It Be?

4 posts in this topic

I have been experimenting with psychedelics the last months and realized I have a high tolerance for it, here is my historic:

• 2015 - Ayahuasca (puked my whole life and didn't have any visuals or realizations)
  • 2015 - Ayahuasca (doubled the dose of the brew and still no visuals or insights, the shaman said it wasn't meant to be and maybe it wasn't the time..?!)
  • 2017 - 5g of psilocybe cubensis (I took first 2g then with no effects I ate the whole bag, it can also be it lost its potency)
  • 2017 - 150 Ug LSD  (I had slightly visuals but that was it)
  • 2017 - nn-DMT (tried smoking twice but since I'm not used to smoking it could be that I didn't know how to smoke it properly)
  • 2017 - 300 Ug AL-LAD (I took one blotter, no strong effect, then took another one then yes, I tripped a little bit but didn't lose sense of time, or had profound insights, there was the patterns in the things I looked to but nothing mind fucking)

I'm doing it mostly at home, I respect those substances a lot and from all I've read its a powerful tool for personal development and spiritual work, I'm being careful in not overdosing because if the trip is really bad I will stay away from psychedelics for a while and I'm not intending to do so

Here are some possibilities I could think of it but I'm open to hear your opinions :) 

• The products are not pure, or in the case of mushrooms lost its potency, some friends took the same stuff and tripped hard, so I really don't know
  • I didn't know how to smoke the nnDMT
  • The ayahuasca I have no clue, in the end of the ceremonies the shaman passed a stick and every person talks about its experience, I think I was the only one who didn't have anything to say
  • My ego is strong
  • I can't surrender
  • I'm being a sissy and should just throw all in the air and increase the doses 

@Leo Gura I know you are thinking 5meo would show me what I'm looking for, but I'm humbly trying to build my way up because I'm concerned about my power to surrender in the trip 9_9 

I read James Oroc and Martin balls work and it seems in low doses is even easier to have hell experiences, since the ego is more in control of the thing, while in a breakthrough dose you kind of have no choice and "no self" to surrender

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Honestly I wanna say you've probably just had a superbly 'bad string of luck with duds... that's the only thing that makes sense to me. Try again once or twice more maybe. You're not being a sissy, those are reasonable doses and it's best to air on the side of caution. I've never heard of anyone as impervious to entheogens! Maybe people like that are out there though and it's certainly possible you're one of them. 

I don't think it's a matter of ego/surrender is because even if your're really 'stuck in yourself' and resistant, it doesn't mean the effects of the drugs aren't going to be obvious and apparent - just that you may not have certain kinds of experiences eg. spiritual breakthroughs, insights, etc. 150ug of LSD is not a light dose and even someone with the 'strongest' ego is going to feel it! Haven't tried AL-LAD so I can't comment on whether that is the expected results for that dose. 

I'd say try mushrooms or lsd from a different source at normal doses once or twice more to see if it's been bad luck or if you're unique - ideally with something confirmed as legit, maybe a friend having tried it. Then slowly try higher doses if you still don't experience anything. 

@MsNobody Sounds like you have a naturally high tolerance. Some people report this.

300ug of AL-LAD should shake the foundations of your reality. You should have difficulty walking on that dose.

Brains do vary genetically. Some people are genetically more sensitive to certain neurotransmitters like serotonin, which tryptamines mirror.

Sounds like you need larger doses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Try making tea with the mushrooms with a lemon tek for a stronger come up and effect.

1) Grind up mushrooms 

2) Squeeze lemon juice into grinded mushrooms and let sit for 20mins. 

"The theory being that the lemon juice dephosphorylates the 4-PO-DMT (psilocybin) into 4-HO-DMT (psilocin). So ideally you want to lower the PH. But I think any citric acid solution should make some kind of difference"

3) Pour in boiling water that has been cooling for 5 min into cup of grinded mushrooms and let that sit for another 20min. 

Strain and drink or drink straight. 

Hope this helps.