Sarah Marie

Need Help Explaining This...

78 posts in this topic

Just now, Pyrrhocorax graculus said:

Very interesting you say that. Of course, we are human. As human as anyone else.

It can be annoying at first. Do you have any knowledge of quantization of energy? Pauli exclusion principle? Heisenberg uncertainty principle? It may help.

Familiar with both.  Ultimately all of that?  Its made up.  When I say its made up?  Who created the word human?  Who made that thought into a word.  Lewiss Carroll, Douglas Adams, Seuss, one of many who  create the "others' of story.   Long before I stumbled upon Leo I viewed the Universe as stories.  Even spacetime?  Who created that word?  That concept?  We made it all up.  I'm energy.  Even that is a story, energy is a word, its made up.   9_9

10 minutes ago, Kelley White said:

Familiar with both.  Ultimately all of that?  Its made up.  When I say its made up?  Who created the word human?  Who made that thought into a word.  Lewiss Carroll, Douglas Adams, Seuss, one of many who  create the "others' of story.   Long before I stumbled upon Leo I viewed the Universe as stories.  Even spacetime?  Who created that word?  That concept?  We made it all up.  I'm energy.  Even that is a story, energy is a word, its made up.   9_9

Hehe. You know you can transcend the use of a therapist.

And btw, the first 3 laws of thermodynamics are quite useful to understand as well.

@Kelley White It's a good thing you found an open minded therapist, Lol... 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, Pyrrhocorax graculus said:

Why do you say "used to" view it that way?

Who said that? I can't find that

:-P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

18 minutes ago, Kelley White said:

From here.

10 minutes ago, Pyrrhocorax graculus said:

Hehe. You know you can transcend the use of a therapist.

And btw, the first 3 laws of thermodynamics are quite useful to understand as well.

@Pyrrhocorax graculus I adore John Nash.  As to therapists, they are great for reality checks during periods when one might require them from reliable objective sources.  However finding a good one?  Feels like playing a slot machine?  Might be a winner?  Might be bust.   I now interview therapists. LOL The I go for the period I need, then if I don't, I stop.  I look at it more like going to the mechanic for a tune up after a traumatic accident. LOL

3 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Pyrrhocorax graculus  Oh, you meant "I viewed" ???

Yes. Just implication of "past tense".

Ever since I quite technical writing I'm not as exacting in my communication many times. 

Edited by Pyrrhocorax graculus
Content

23 minutes ago, Kelley White said:

I viewed

@Pyrrhocorax graculus as in appropriate tense usage for the sentence.  Even viewing the universe as stories assumes universe and stories both are made up.  I actually find this a humorous reminder when I forget.... I've used it for about five years; I think when someone from Germany sent it to me.... http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Real

(I broke the rules and used all my likes being the like fairy.  :)  )  I'll have to be stingier tomorrow.

Cool! I got it now! Really funny lol

:P

Edited by abrakamowse

40 minutes ago, Kelley White said:

@Pyrrhocorax graculus as in appropriate tense usage for the sentence.  Even viewing the universe as stories assumes universe and stories both are made up.  I actually find this a humorous reminder when I forget.... I've used it for about five years; I think when someone from Germany sent it to me.... http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Real

So, how real is the electromagnetic spectrum that we use real instruments to measure? To explore the depths of this universe. Is it as real as the sunburn you get by being in that ultraviolet radiation too long? Lol

8 hours ago, Kelley White said:

This is good!!! Lol

19 hours ago, Pyrrhocorax graculus said:

So, how real is the electromagnetic spectrum that we use real instruments to measure? To explore the depths of this universe. Is it as real as the sunburn you get by being in that ultraviolet radiation too long? Lol

@Pyrrhocorax graculus  I would observe the sunburn has sunsation? :)  I thought you guys would get a laugh from the definition of real.  

23 hours ago, Pyrrhocorax graculus said:

Totally agree! You guys should give Richard Feynman an ear.

When things go wrong in your perspective, remember it's not about you ?