Afonso

Question About Values

6 posts in this topic

I'm trying to figure out my values and I'm having some issues

1) I love the feeling when everything fits together, whether it be in maths, programming, the universe, design, conceptualizing... And I like creating stuff that gives me that core feeling. I don't know what to call this "value".

2) I love creating stuff. Is this Creativity or Productivity?

Edited by Afonso

5 hours ago, Afonso said:

Is this Creativity or Productivity?

Both.

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

On 19.5.2017 at 0:23 AM, Afonso said:

1) I love the feeling when everything fits together, whether it be in maths, programming, the universe, design, conceptualizing... And I like creating stuff that gives me that core feeling. I don't know what to call this "value".

Yes, I know that too. I call it understanding, but thats probably not precise enough. The name itself is not so important, but what you understand by the name.

@Afonso It's a start. But you'll need to get a lot more clear, a lot more concrete.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 5/18/2017 at 5:23 PM, Afonso said:

I'm trying to figure out my values and I'm having some issues

Do you mean understanding or realizing? Synthesis perhaps? Making connections?

@Afonso Being. 

On 5/19/2017 at 8:23 AM, Afonso said:

I love the feeling when everything fits together, whether it be in maths, programming, the universe, design, conceptualizing... And I like creating stuff that gives me that core feeling. I don't know what to call this "value".

When you let go of your doubts, fears, apprehension, and other forms of tension, there is no room for your Being to express its truth. The Being, is the vehicle which expresses truth. However, since truth IS and has nothing lacking, it also has no needs. Not even to express itself (unless summoned to). So while we are tense, taking up centre stage, the Being is waiting for self to get off itself to make room. As soon as there is room the Being is free to present its truth. The truth presented solves all related questions of doubt, fears, etc. Suddenly all fits into place. The outcome is often called creativity or productivity, but I would call it this 'value' Being. Being the true you (slight pun there).