Hardik jain

My Dad Is Losing All Money In Business

6 posts in this topic

Please help guys my dad is losing all the money in business by lending it to people he can't recover back from from. He is basically a fool he doesn't maintain any accounts and he forgets to ask money from people he gave. This irritates me a lot. I scream at him and stuff. I don't know what to do he makes a lot of mistakes and is seriously a fool. What do I do?

He has given money to people he knows are dangerous and fraud. Plus we gave a building for rent and it's been 15 years and he has not increased the rent yet in so many years. He could've made a lot of money just by increasing rent a little bit. OMG he has made a lot of mistakes. What do I do?

1 hour ago, Hardik jain said:

What do I do?

Is he giving you food, shelter and your collage fees ? You work hard and make your career. Why do you interfere in his business ? We don't know under what circumstances he is doing such thing, may be is suffering from depression or any other psychological problems. 

Forget about fathers money and business , think what you can do in your life.

@Prabhaker he is giving me food money and shelter and that's because of my grand father's money. 

Thats the Great Indian Circus ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

9 minutes ago, Hardik jain said:

he is giving me food money and shelter and that's because of my grand father's money. 

If you are legally adult , you can claim your share in grand father's immovable property , how will you prove in court that money belongs to your grand father? 

If a young man has a strong character , he can make his own career. Focus on your health and career. 

If you scream and harass your father, he will lose his confidence and mental balance and take more bad decisions. Try to convince him politely and logically.