WaveInTheOcean

What You Experience Depends On How You Look At Things.

4 posts in this topic

The world -- existence, life -- will never be good unless you are willing to see its goodness. What you experience depends on how you look at things. 

When you look with judgement -- either upon yourself, the world or both -- life seems twisted and empty.
When you begin to look with an open heart and mind, life becomes fascinating and full of both meaning and mystery.

When you realize the perfection, intelligence and beauty of everything in existence precisely as it is, you see that every outcome is a good one. You start to live life fully without fear and regret. You learn and move on.

When you look with love instead of judgement, you see a whole different world.

Life isn't easy all the time. You're not alone.

For there to be joy, there has to be some pain. So instead of looking at the painful life-phases that you're undergoing as "bad", look at them as absolutely necessary and beneficial in the long run for your own growth and eventual happiness. Remember, nothing lasts forever, everything passes away at some point.

Virtual hugs to everyone <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@WaveInTheOcean That's so awesome. Thank you. To me the universe seems perfect as I assume I chose this as it is. It seems some people disagree, which I could not exist without. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thank you, WaveInTheOcean ! here's something I'd like to share with the community

There's also this song:

This one really made me ponder :)