Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Principium Nexus

What Would You Do With Unlimited Time And Money?

7 posts in this topic

How would you architect your life with so much freedom? What would you do? How would you keep yourself busy or connected to "normal" life? We are not used to so much freedom and probably haven't really thought about the implications that arise. Unlimited freedom & structure two things that can be difficult to combine, how would you do it?

11 minutes ago, Principium Nexus said:

We are not used to so much freedom and probably haven't really thought about the implications that arise.

I am used to much freedom, time and money. Unless you grow into a meditator, it is very difficult to live without doing anything. I live in isolation, exercise two times a day and eat only two times a day , listen Osho's audio and video discourses to keep me relaxed and blissful.

If we could travel freely anywhere you'd probably never see me again ;)

B R E A T H E

Just now, Snick said:

Do you do hard exercise? How long time? 

Never too hard, I only do exercises which I can do meditatively. I listen to my body, I exercise till I am energetic , I never do anything with exhausts me.

I don't drink anything except water, sometimes with Electrolyte powder.

4 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Never too hard, I only do exercises which I can do meditatively. I listen to my body, I exercise till I am energetic , I never do anything with exhausts me.

I don't drink anything except water, sometimes with Electrolyte powder.

Need electrolytes?

fgewfgeawgq3ewfgsaegwaqfg.jpg

Just for you my friend <3

(I exercise till I am energetic) < best thing i have read in a while!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I would firstly concentrate on Enlightenment and spiritual purification. And after Enlightenment - if I'd have the desire to - I would work on life purpose to make the people more conscious. I would live in nature, be healthy, be happy, and eat the best foods possible.

@Principium Nexus So you say unlimited? Personally if I had unlimited money I would hire bunch of smart people and together we would stop poverty, wars etc. after that I would concentrate on myself. If you mean "unlimited" then I would invest in myself and experiment more because I would not fear of going bankrupt or so.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com