Berto97

How Does Personal Development Tie Relationships

4 posts in this topic

I have seen some post about this topic. 

However what is your thinking on my situation. 

I started PD when I was 16 in high school, I'm 19 now and finally starting to see and experience some real personal development after practicing most of what is seen on Acualized.org. And i also have my own online retailing business which is all self funded. The list is large but I live by the work I have done and continue to grow my self. I expect great success in my life, and I have invested 1000s+ hours learning, business and personal development, etc 

For anyone who is really focused on finding their life purpose you will understand grinding every day. 

But I did make this goal to date or to be in a relationship. Here I am going 2 months into no fap and on every online dating channel. 

I am so confused like I am a nice guy and great at small talk and building relationships. But sexually I think girls vomit, i am just the man that I am all the time, as authentic and straightforward to be. 

I am well rounded developed guy emotionally, physically, and spiritual. 

Has anyone found their partner by being who you are?

I don't think I should say who I am as a person, but through my lenses I am always thinking strategically and focused. 

It has nothing to do with dating, when I do go for a date I'm not the best flirter, but I do talk a lot with the date I have And have a flawless fun time together. 

This happend twice at the end of the date I am rejected going in for the kiss. 

Wtf?

Edited by Berto97
Grammer

@egoeimai That well could be a reason, i accually do carry some form of anxiety with me to new sistuations. Thanks for your replay this is good stuff.

When a guy has multiple skills the attraction is just irresistible, at least for me.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly