Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero in progress

The Dhammapadda, The Way Of Buddha. By Osho.

7 posts in this topic

Hello to all, I hope you are all well?

My names Callum :)

I have a free gift for someone! If anyone has audible? And is A serious seeker of truth & all the unspeakable joys it brings. I am giving away a free Audiobook to someone who is really genuine & fully committed to enlightenment and all that it brings. The times of confusion, the times of fear, the times of illusion. And of course love, and  the nectar of immortality.

This is a beautiful talk By osho. A enlightened master. This is your chance! I only want someone who is prepared to be enlightened fully and surrender yourself for God right there and then. If you feel that you are not serious, be kind and allow someone else to really get something from it.

So the first genuine seeker, who has audible, message me on here. And I will send you my free gift by email.

The Way of the Buddha, talk by osho. My gift to one of you.

I still don't have any takers for this free audio book, so if anyone's interested private message me your email address and I will send it through to you ;)

Edited by Hero in progress

@Garuda Only osho knows that for sure. But I will go out on a limb and suggest he was fully enlightened.