Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Samir

Why Do We Keep Reminding Ourselves To Enjoy Life And Do Everything Perfectly Before We Die?

6 posts in this topic

There is always this question comes to my mind that if our life end up as nothingness as Leo says so why do we have to care much to do everything perfectly and to achieve most of our goal! So my point is in here that if we go towards nothingness then there would be no point to remember anything no matter what we do in this life, no matter if we have long or short life, happy or unhappy as it will all go to nothingness. However its different for religious people since they believe for another life afterwards. 

@abgespaced no I feel that whatever I do is for myself and everyone else do for themselves too

There is two ways to see this:

• The neurotic approach, where you HAVE TO be successful/have lots of money, have the trophy wife/perfect husband, be funny/have a great body in order to be happy (which never happens, because there is always more ...).
    This is the lack of inner work which tends to fuck you in the ass, because you're inconscious of your true nature.

• The "whatever happens" approach, I will enjoy life at its fullest, by following my bliss/intuition and sharing my love of life with others along the way.
    This approach can only be lived if you did some inner work (with or without spiritual knowledge).

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 hours ago, Samir said:

There is always this question comes to my mind that if our life end up as nothingness as Leo says so why do we have to care much to do everything perfectly and to achieve most of our goal! So my point is in here that if we go towards nothingness then there would be no point to remember anything no matter what we do in this life, no matter if we have long or short life, happy or unhappy as it will all go to nothingness. However its different for religious people since they believe for another life afterwards. 

The higher/deeper you will live forever and can´t die, only you're body will die, which is the surface you,