AstralProjection

What Are The Most Accopolishments To Have In This Life To Get A Good Reincarnation?

10 posts in this topic

I use to think that raising successful children is required to get a good reincarnation but on another forum they said that wasn't the case. So now I am questioning and rethinking my whole value system on how I can get a good reincarnation. So let me ask you what accomplishments do you think are the most important to have here in the physical for a good reincarnation? Thanks.

3 minutes ago, AstralProjection said:

how I can get a good reincarnation

Your next birth depends on what you desire and what you deserve, 

Krishna in Bhagavad Gita say :

The unsuccessful yogis (seekers of truth) , upon death, go to the abodes of the virtuous. After dwelling there for many ages, they are again reborn in the earth plane, into a family of pious and prosperous people. Else, if they had developed 'dispassion due to long practice of Yog' (higher state of consciousness), they are born into a family endowed with divine wisdom. Such a birth is very difficult to attain in this world.

Successful yogis(seekers of truth) , those who attain enlightenment , don't take birth in physical body again.

At least 1000 reps and if doesn't hurt if you know how to do a few sweet skateboard tricks

Edited by Arman

6 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

The unsuccessful yogis (seekers of truth) , upon death, go to the abodes of the virtuous. After dwelling there for many ages, they are again reborn in the earth plane, into a family of pious and prosperous people. Else, if they had developed 'dispassion due to long practice of Yog' (higher state of consciousness), they are born into a family endowed with divine wisdom. Such a birth is very difficult to attain in this world.

Successful yogis(seekers of truth) , those who attain enlightenment , don't take birth in physical body again.

Sometimes I feel like just because I came here  and that I had to endure the BS that I went through makes me deserving of a better reincarnation.

9 minutes ago, AstralProjection said:

Sometimes I feel like just because I came here  and that I had to endure the BS that I went through makes me deserving of a better reincarnation.

If you live meditatively , consciously in your remaining life , then only you will deserve a better reincarnation. Your future depends on way you live your present.

Edited by Prabhaker

26 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Don't those who attain enlightenment have the realisation that they never were born in a physical body to begin with xD 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

15 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

If you live meditatively , consciously in your remaining life , then only you will deserve a better reincarnation. Your future depends on way you live present.

Doesn't living a life of being successful in my career also lead to a good reincarnation?

Edited by AstralProjection

4 minutes ago, AstralProjection said:

Doesn't living a life of being successful in my career also lead to a good reincarnation?

Certainly , a person who has successful career is more conscious than a lazy , retard unconscious person,

but those who grow towards meditation successfully , deserve the best.

20 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Certainly , a person who has successful career is more conscious than a lazy , retard unconscious person,

So being smart and witty can help you get a better reincarnation? Maybe negotiate a better reincarnation? LOL I'm great at debating and debating why I deserve better. LOL

Edited by AstralProjection

Just now, AstralProjection said:

So being smart and witty can help you get a better reincarnation?

Yes. A smart and witty person is more conscious, more alert than dull and stupid person , but with meditation your intelligence will grow more.