Rito

Leo's Best Video.

14 posts in this topic

There is no good or bad video .

One thing that woke me up is the Halloween edition .

I like his videos about meditation techniques, all of them are really good.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

How not to be a victim...   Benefits of meditation....  Why women fall for assholes...  and sooo many more. As soon as I start to remember one, several more come back into mind.. all great.. ones that have resonated with me

"How To Get Shit Done - The Inner Game Of Being A Results-Maker"

Holding your feet to the fire of reality. 

I've watched that video 4 times and I have notes on it. I think about this basically whenever I do anything now.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

My favorite is the recent one about all the ways society is screwing you. So much truth in there. Depending on where you are in your journey, this video would say so many different things to you. It's harshly put, and would likely leave many "unaware" people very offended. 

It gave me a good opportunity to observe my own beliefs and changes of mind on things. It also made me more deeply appreciate where I'm at and where I'm going. It makes me sad to think of people who might be left behind, but I can't change their minds for them. 

The outro almost made me cry. 

Edited by Anicko

Free will vs Determinism - I've watched it three times and immidiately without hesitation started meditating for 1h per day.Was walking couple of days like lunatic, reevaluating everything.

A lot of videos were my influence, but that's probably the most crazy for me.

@kalter000  Came in herehere to post this- Free will vs Determinism. I contemplated on it for a couple of hours my world was turning upside down. I plan to return to it someday because my resistance towards it is so strong.

Not the most powerful or needed for me personally but if there's one video I'd recommend to everyone it's How we lie to ourselves constantly.

Edited by Keyblade Viking

For me the "No Bullshit guide to meditation" was the most important. It was also the first one I watched. It made it look easy to meditate, which ultimately made me try meditation.

A vision for the Self Actualized life.

Really enjoyed it, and have watched it a couple times. However, I like all of them and every Monday I listen to his podcast.