Ayla

[book] The Presence Process, Michael Brown (10/10)

5 posts in this topic

This is more than a book. This is a conscious process to be undertaken by people who receive a call to do so. 

Clears up A LOT of subconscious drama. It can be very very challenging to actually do the 10 weeks process, but it is worth every tear, every frustration and every breath you painfully take in the process.

You can also find (free) videos on youtube. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Yes!! I love Michael Brown. One of the most powerful books I've read. A potent and nothing short of very intense process for releasing emotional imprinting. 

I love listening to him talk on youtube as well.

Glad to see this one on here. I'm currently in my third 10 week session of this book. Not too far in personal development, I started last April, but this book has been a great help so far

Hey guys

Inhabitants and habitants

I noticed you have done The Presence Process in the past. Need some help. Straight to the point

I sometimes have this days of resistance, and when I have them, I notice a lot of supressed energy not moving free in my solar plexus and chest. I sometimes just be with it until it dissolve alone; but sometimes, I put Conciousness into the point, and it feels like having a knife anchored into some part between my column and my solar plexus, I contract; strongly contract the muscles for a while, feels a very very strong phisical and emotional feeling, and finally I feel relief.

But it might be backfiring me, because at the other day it hit harder and doesnt want to leave, so I experience deeeeeep deeep deeep resistance to the moment, if you really, but really know what I mean with that, in the experiencial feeling.

The question is: How can I know I'm being with the feeling unconditionally, and that I'm not trying to manipulate it? It's a very fine art of form, I have founded out the hard way. Can you give me some concrete tips? (How can I surrender vs just using the world surrender as a way to manipulate and want the emotion to dissapear.)

Thanxs for answering