Javfly33

I don´t know who i am, what is reality, or what you guys are.

91 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What I see is that when you start a process, things happen, it's a chain reaction. Everything in life is movement, and all movement is in one direction.

I´m definetely trying to not take any detours and go in one direction only, things are starting to happen. I find asking myself everyday that I truly do not know what is life or this experience. Is really confusing but in a good way. 

At the same time I see the usual pains or obsessions of my mind are still there, so it is difficult to say if there is real progress being made or I´m again making a story about enlightment or liberation when in reality there isn´t liberation yet. 

If my mind is still in certain chains, for me that can not be proper liberation. No matter if the apparent 'real self' have been seen and is even seen a few minutes each day. The point is chains are still felt in a very real way. 

Although the relationship with the chains is different. But something tells me breaking them is going to be needed. 

13 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I´m definetely trying to not take any detours and go in one direction only, things are starting to happen. I find asking myself everyday that I truly do not know what is life or this experience. Is really confusing but in a good way. 

At the same time I see the usual pains or obsessions of my mind are still there, so it is difficult to say if there is real progress being made or I´m again making a story about enlightment or liberation when in reality there isn´t liberation yet. 

If my mind is still in certain chains, for me that can not be proper liberation. No matter if the apparent 'real self' have been seen and is even seen a few minutes each day. The point is chains are still felt in a very real way. 

Although the relationship with the chains is different. But something tells me breaking them is going to be needed. 

The only way for me has been the search for open states. barriers breaking. At first, 5meo, which is very violent, once you get on 5meo, you can get the same with THC or DMT both in small doses, which are much kinder, less harsh chemicals on the body. Also meditation of course, but without psychedelics impossible. then you begin to have moments of total openness many times every week, at least for a moment, this reconfigures your psyche, making it more focused, less dispersed, cleaner. and so we go.

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The only way for me has been the search for open states. barriers breaking. At first, 5meo, which is very violent, once you get on 5meo, you can get the same with THC or DMT both in small doses, which are much kinder, less harsh chemicals on the body. Also meditation of course, but without psychedelics impossible. then you begin to have moments of total openness many times every week, at least for a moment, this reconfigures your psyche, making it more focused, less dispersed, cleaner. and so we go.

Pychedelics are game of your Mind! It activities the mind, does not open or close the mind. Just an experience of different state of mind. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

On 5/16/2024 at 11:58 AM, Javfly33 said:

I don´t know what the h*** is this experience. 

No idea where the fuck i am or who you guys are. No idea what is this. 

Surrender is not easy, is my whole fucking fantasy which is at stake. 

And withouth fantasies i can not exist as a self. 

Dude what a game this is. Don´t know where i am anymore truly.

Thats true honesty👊

Enlightenment isn't better than any other so-called experience or state.

It's the realization that the highly opinionated experiencer based in thought isn't even real 🫢

Enlightenment doesn’t answer any questions.

It literally brings into question the questioner(inquiry)

💓

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Thats true honesty👊

Enlightenment isn't better than any other so-called experience or state.

It's the realization that the highly opinionated experiencer based in thought isn't even real 🫢

Enlightenment doesn’t answer any questions.

It literally brings into question the questioner(inquiry)

💓

On 18/5/2024 at 7:41 PM, James123 said:

Confused. Enlightenment is when reality become aware of itself, and answer all the questions with a simple answer: I am. Reality exist, and can see itself clearly. You are, because you is just the word that defines what is. It's not the you who have 2 legs and walk, is the existence that arises, or in other words, the conciousness that enlighten the reality being conscious or itself, or creating the reality if you prefer. 

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Confused. Enlightenment is when reality become aware of itself, and answer all the questions with a simple answer: I am. Reality exist, and can see itself clearly. You are, because you is just the word that defines what is. It's not the you who have 2 legs and walk, is the existence that arises, or in other words, the conciousness that enlighten the reality being conscious or itself, or creating the reality if you prefer. 

I think that must be surrendered/dissolved also (that there is a reality). It seems the ego might have constructed everything, including the feeling of existance of reality. That might also be a construction of self.

However, im not sure if vegan awake is talking from this deconstruction perspective.

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

I think that must be surrendered/dissolved also (that there is a reality). It seems the ego might have constructed everything, including the feeling of existance of reality. That might also be a construction of self.

However, im not sure if vegan awake is talking from this deconstruction perspective.

The ego is simply another construction of consciousness. Let's say that reality is unlimited potentiality, it is so because there are simply no limits. Consciousness is the highlighting of part of that potentiality, and it arises for the same reason, because there are no limits for it not to do so, therefore, it always was, since it is now.

It has the necessary particularity that everything that stands out from the infinite potentiality must be perfect, since if it is not it collapses, it is not sustainable, it must be balanced. and this is its nature, perfection and total intelligence, since if it were any other way it would collapse.

If you eliminate everything superfluous, the time, the illusion, in deep meditation or/and with psychedelics, it is something that you see as obvious, since you see yourself as the reality/consciousness/intelligence that creates, but create is not the word since nothing can be created but rather it is drawn, or as they say, imagined, highlighting parts of the infinite potentiality creating cycles of endless birth and death that coordinate with each other forming the infinite cosmos. inevitable

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The ego is simply another construction of consciousness

Ego is the entire universe.

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The ego is simply another construction of consciousness. Let's say that reality is unlimited potentiality, it is so because there are simply no limits. Consciousness is the highlighting of part of that potentiality, and it arises for the same reason, because there are no limits for it not to do so, therefore, it always was, since it is now.

It has the necessary particularity that everything that stands out from the infinite potentiality must be perfect, since if it is not it collapses, it is not sustainable, it must be balanced. and this is its nature, perfection and total intelligence, since if it were any other way it would collapse.

If you eliminate everything superfluous, the time, the illusion, in deep meditation or/and with psychedelics, it is something that you see as obvious, since you see yourself as the reality/consciousness/intelligence that creates, but create is not the word since nothing can be created but rather it is drawn, or as they say, imagined, highlighting parts of the infinite potentiality creating cycles of endless birth and death that coordinate with each other forming the infinite cosmos. inevitable

How do you know all of that are not ideas of the self?

Can the existence you talk about exist without thoughts-ideas-mind??

If language is destroyed from your intelligence can you 'think' an existence? 

How do you know what you are experiencing now is something/reality/life? 

Something reality life are words that meaning attached to it, maybe this were created by the ego-mind to construct a reality. But maybe there isn´t any. 

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

Ego is the entire universe.

yes, even more ego is entire reality 😂😂 Death is always the case.

But ego constructs a reality because death is a tough bullet to swallow. 

Edited by Javfly33

11 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

yes, even more ego is entire reality 😂😂 Death is always the case.

But ego constructs a reality because death is a tough bullet to swallow. 

Forget about death, how do you even know about birth?

20 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How do you know all of that are not ideas of the self?

Can the existence you talk about exist without thoughts-ideas-mind??

If language is destroyed from your intelligence can you 'think' an existence? 

How do you know what you are experiencing now is something/reality/life? 

Something reality life are words that meaning attached to it, maybe this were created by the ego-mind to construct a reality. But maybe there isn´t any. 

Deep meditation when there is zero thought, no structure, just the pure naked reality. It's obvious when you can detach yourself from the structured mind. all the work that we are doing is about that. You are the reality, the structured mind veils your perception, encapsulating it. The reality perceives itself directly, and that's enlightenment, it's quite simple. Without conciousness there is nothing, no existence. Conciousness creates the reality being conscious of itself, and you are that. 

24 minutes ago, James123 said:

Forget about death, how do you even know about birth?

the birth of a body, but real self can not be born

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Deep meditation when there is zero thought, no structure, just the pure naked reality. It's obvious when you can detach yourself from the structured mind. all the work that we are doing is about that. You are the reality, the structured mind veils your perception, encapsulating it. The reality perceives itself directly, and that's enlightenment, it's quite simple. Without conciousness there is nothing, no existence. Conciousness creates the reality being conscious of itself, and you are that. 

but what you mean with 'You are the reality'? 

Because when you say you are the reality, I guess you expect to me to think about something, like 'oh yeah, I am that'.

Yet that is an idea/thought. So my question to you for you to pronounce or think about the word reality, you must have in your mind some sort of meaning attached to it, if not you wouldn´t be using it to define yourself. 

If I define myself with the word 'reality', instantly I become limited and I become 'something', because reality is supposed to be a thing. 

You get me?

Just now, Javfly33 said:

Where are you in the body? Show yourself, I will give you a thousand dollars. 

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

but what you mean with 'You are the reality'? 

Because when you say you are the reality, I guess you expect to me to think about something, like 'oh yeah, I am that'.

Yet that is an idea/thought. So my question to you for you to pronounce or think about the word reality, you must have in your mind some sort of meaning attached to it, if not you wouldn´t be using it to define yourself. 

If I define myself with the word 'reality', instantly I become limited and I become 'something', because reality is supposed to be a thing. 

You get me?

When you say: I am the reality, you are articulating that though from the structured mind, same is you say: my arm hurts. But if you break a bone and your harm hurts, it does the same if you articulate the thought or not. The thoughts, ideas, concepts, are created in base a realities. They are not the reality, are a mental representation of reality. But when you are so used to them that can't live without them even 1 second, you confuse they with reality. That's why we do meditation, etc. 

Then, why to articulate: I'm the reality? Because you can remove all the, let's say, deception, of the present moment until absolutely no projection is, there is no time, ideas, nothing. Then the reality perceives itself absolutely clearly, same that you perceive the pain if you break a bone. Then you are aware of what you are, you can define it as existence or any other word, same that you can define pain . Are just words, but constructed over a reality. Let's see, reality is, that's impossible to deny. So, remove everything and see, that's it. 

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Where are you in the body? Show yourself, I will give you a thousand dollars. 

Who said i am in the body?

A body appears in me. I just happen to be using It in the same way i can use a car. 

59 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

When you say: I am the reality, you are articulating that though from the structured mind, same is you say: my arm hurts. But if you break a bone and your harm hurts, it does the same if you articulate the thought or not. The thoughts, ideas, concepts, are created in base a realities. They are not the reality, are a mental representation of reality. But when you are so used to them that can't live without them even 1 second, you confuse they with reality. That's why we do meditation, etc. 

Then, why to articulate: I'm the reality? Because you can remove all the, let's say, deception, of the present moment until absolutely no projection is, there is no time, ideas, nothing. Then the reality perceives itself absolutely clearly, same that you perceive the pain if you break a bone. Then you are aware of what you are, you can define it as existence or any other word, same that you can define pain . Are just words, but constructed over a reality. Let's see, reality is, that's impossible to deny. So, remove everything and see, that's it. 

Ok, i think we are on the same Page. 

However i would say... If Reality exists I also exist as a thing, right?

Whatever thing i am, that is an identity. Isnt It?

What im saying is that maybe the real self is something that is not a thing, actually is non existence. 

Reality is a thing? 

This might sound like a Word Game but why Shiva in sanscrit means "No-Thing"?

That which is not is Me. That which is, is appearance and form appearing as me, but not actually me.

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Who said i am in the body?

A body appears in me. I just happen to be using It in the same way i can use a car

You are the moment / source. 

You are the moment / source. 

what is the moment/source?

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

what is the moment/source?

Posted (edited)

On 18.5.2024 at 2:12 AM, Javfly33 said:

I think that you (as well as most other folks on here) might benefit from a more heart-based approach to spirituality; endlessly dissecting the ego and chasing after nondual states only takes you so far. Having nondual realizations is only one half of the equation, the other half is integrating and embodying those insights. Don't aim to get rid of God's creation; aim to transmute it with the light of your love and to become the living embodiment of divine presence. Don't aim to get rid of duality, aim to realize oneness within duality.

Spirituality is not about abolishing the game of life but about taking it to the next level.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

@James123 You god Damn right 🤣

12 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I think that you (as well as most other folks on here) might benefit from a more heart-based approach to spirituality; dissecting the ego and chasing nondual states only takes you so far. Having nondual realizations is only one half of the equation, the other half is integrating and embodying those insights. Don't aim to get rid of God's creation; aim to transmute it with the light of your love and to become the living embodiment of divine presence. Don't aim to get rid of duality, aim to realize oneness within duality.

Spirituality is not about abolishing the game of life but about taking it to the next level.

🙏