Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iTommy

Was It 5-meo-dmt, Or Nah?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys! So i´ve gotten hold of "5-MeO-DMT". But now I am not so sure if it was. It would be great if someone could help me out here. I got really excited once I had it in my hands, I mean... INFINITY! My expectations were high.

I did a pretty heavy dose the second time I tried it. I had HCL salt, so I sniffed it. It didn´t burn as much as I thought it would. Shortly after, I felt somewhat spaced out, a little dizzy and a bit ill. The ill part went away a few minutes later, but that was pretty much it. I´ve done it 3+ times after that. There was no Aha-moment or anything close to it.

So, it didn´t do it for me. I am now not sure if it was 5-MeO, even though everything hintet towards 5-MeO. I am taking SSRRI medication, so I am not sure if this plays a role in it(LSD/N,N-DMT worked fine). Can someone here with experience enlighten me?

- Tommy

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Follow these steps:

1. find out if it's really 5-meo-dmt
2. skip your meds
3. try a larger dose

You will die anyway, but the worst that could happen is that you don't come back. :D 

If you really want to experience it, try vaporizing freebase. I've never heard complains about that method, on the contrary, it's said to be even more intense. It doesn't last that long though. 

Edited by Barna

"I am taking SSRRI medication"

This causes so much damage and distortions to natural flow and biological function its been mentioned more times then i can count especially in the psychedelic world that messes with the experience and can be fatal when mixed.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Test kits are cheap apparently, might as well know what you are doing. Doesn't everyone warn about the dangers of bath salts by the way.. s'up with that? Yech. Didn't Barna mention to P.M. him for a solid source? (P.M. from me soon lol). Don't mickey mouse the psychedelic experience, it's too important to do it from a place of informed confidence, preparedness, intent and good spirit. If I'm going to go through the motions of tripping for exploration and spirituality, I'm avoiding any guesswork as far as dosage, ingestion method, and of course, the integrity of the substance itself!

Have fun, be safe, and be God!!