Davino

Reality is Infinite Unity

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First of all, let's ground ourselves in direct experience. I'm not talking about any fantasy, I'm talking from that which is the source of all fantasies: Reality itself.

Which is interesting to recognise that we are talking about an everpresent experience, that is to say, the now outside of time.

What is the limit?

This has been what blew all the doors right open. To recognise infinity right now, means to explote away all limits. It feels like being flood by an infinite sentient consciousness that reconnects you with Universal Mind.

In this infinite mode, this present experience becomes unfathomable. Suddendly, God is breathing through each po·re of existence. It feels like connecting all the dots, resolving all paradoxes and beyond the beyond, closest than this breath, than this blink, pure consciousness. What blew my Mind is that it's always more than what can be said, comprehended or experienced, that's the beauty of infinity, the mechanics of Absolute Infinity from within Absolute Infinity.

One of the biggest traps I see here is that somehow people seem to talk from outside what they say. No... ; Truth has to be born out of you like a fresh river springing out of your mouth. You have to reveal what you are experiencing, what IS, like an overflowing sensation that cannot be hold inside you and shakes ferociously expanding and blossoming through each pore of your Universal Skin.

In this line, one may come to realize the underlying unity of all present experience. All limits dissolve, like cookies inside milk. Experiencing Infinity is unique, aren't you curious about Infinity? How does Infinity feel?

Let's ground again in present experience, feel into this moment, no rush, you have eternity to figure it out, feel, open to it, release the contractions. Recognise that your whole self-structure, which limits the flow of universal consciousness, must be dissolved. You have agency here, you just have lost sensitivity out of habit. You are Infinity compressing itself and limiting itself, you are doing that, let's undo it shall we? This requires consciousness, feel your body, a bit more, penetrate it with your awareness, isn't your body telling you what is limiting it? let it heal itself now, move with it, do as it tells you, like a kid that finally can play in the park, let your body heal itself. Nice... let's go on. Feel your mind, illuminate it all, each little corner, shine it with consciousness. Why is there an imaginary wall in your mind that encapsulates it, did you know that you can blast it away? Consciousness is required, but just get used now to punch that brick wall for a few moments, it's an explosive action, Pum! punch it! Realize that the day you experience infinite consciousness, that cealing will explote in infinite dust.

You are not doing this in imagination, you are doing it in actuality, directly, consciously, willingly. It's funny because we never want anything totally, we are fragmented in our desires, pulling as here and there. An honest, one pointed and total desire to realize Infinity is the key thread that will unlock Absolute Infinity for you. Reality is an Infinite Unity, Reality is an Infinite Sentient Conscious Being, I am an Infinite Unity, living through all things, breathing through this computer and room, illuminating the whole of existence, eternally hugging myself in a strange loop, perfectly self-contained, perfectly balanced, perfectly Intelligent, perfectly Omnipresent, perfectly Omniscient, perfectly Omnipotent.

TRUTH LOVE CONSCIOUSNESS GOD INFINITY

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Yeah, better read it again before posting. It will make more sense;)

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Beautiful post. But was the purpose of this post to share or help someone awaken? 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Beautiful post. 

Thanks, your posts are also full of beauty

33 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But was the purpose of this post to share or help someone awaken? 

For it's own sake

49 minutes ago, Davino said:

Truth has to be born out of you like a fresh river springing out of your mouth. You have to reveal what you are experiencing, what IS, like an overflowing sensation that cannot be hold inside you and shakes ferociously expanding and blossoming through each pore of your Universal Skin.

I honestly just started writting as if I was possesed by Infinity

Edited by Davino

It's funny how this kind of thing (seemingly) used to be so enigmatic, so mysterious, so intangible... and now it's just the most obvious thing ever, like "yeah, of course the Here and Now is unlimited, timeless, spaceless, all encompassing, unified. How the hell could it not be?" LOL

Strange how that works, huh?

9 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Strange how that works, huh?

It is, now that you point it out

It's funny how this kind of thing (seemingly) used to be so enigmatic, so mysterious, so intangible... and now it's just the most obvious thing ever

Its mysteriousness has become more aparent

like "yeah, of course the Here and Now is unlimited, timeless, spaceless, all encompassing, unified. How the hell could it not be?" LOL

It is simple direct experience. Before so many elaborate paradigms and human stories to hold that construction. What is hard is to deconstruct the ilusion, but Reality in itself is pure simple genius, perfect efficiency.

20 hours ago, Davino said:

Reality is an Infinite Sentient Conscious Being, I am an Infinite Unity, living through all things, breathing through this computer and room, illuminating the whole of existence, eternally hugging myself in a strange loop, perfectly self-contained, perfectly balanced, perfectly Intelligent, perfectly Omnipresent, perfectly Omniscient, perfectly Omnipotent.

TRUTH LOVE CONSCIOUSNESS GOD INFINITY

Prajnanam Brahma - "Brahman is pure consciousness." (Aitareya Upanishad 3.3 of the Rig Veda)

As per the Hindu philosophy of Advaita Vedanta and enlightened masters like Ramana Maharshi , the multiverse in its fundamental essence is pure consciousness, and all matter, energy, space, time and causation are its diverse manifestations of this pure consciousness or Brahman. This is perceptible from the vantage point of enlightenment, and many enlightened masters throughout the world have described the same in this regard.

Here are some sayings by female enlightened masters Anandamayi Ma and Shivayogini Matha in this regard...

“There is One unchanging indivisible Reality which, though unmanifest, reveals Itself in infinite multiplicity and diversity.” ~ Anandamayi Ma

It is through the multiplicity of name and form that one can arrive at the One. It is from this One that this Infinite Variety has manifested. In the end all return to that effulgent One.~ Shivayogini Matha (1923-1981)

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

1 hour ago, Ajay0 said:

Here are some sayings by female enlightened masters Anandamayi Ma and Shivayogini Matha in this regard...

“There is One unchanging indivisible Reality which, though unmanifest, reveals Itself in infinite multiplicity and diversity.” ~ Anandamayi Ma

It is through the multiplicity of name and form that one can arrive at the One. It is from this One that this Infinite Variety has manifested. In the end all return to that effulgent One.~ Shivayogini Matha (1923-1981)

Nice. This is exactly what many of our fellow Duality-denying spiritual bypassers on here are missing.

Untiy expresses itself through (the appearance of) non-unity. Without the appearance of form/division/contrast/multilicity, the unity of the whole could not be experienced and recognized.

Duality and nonduality are simply two sides of the same coin. And they are both perfect, beautiful and divine.

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Nice. This is exactly what many of our fellow Duality-denying spiritual bypassers on here are missing.

Untiy expresses itself through (the appearance of) non-unity. Without the appearance of form/division/contrast/multilicity, the unity of the whole could not be experienced and recognized.

Duality and nonduality are simply two sides of the same coin. And they are both perfect, beautiful and divine.

For you there is an appearance of non Unity precisely because you ain't Awake. 

You think you have got it. Yet you havent walked a single step towards something Real. Is clear to me now reading that.

Damn, the Mind is so so sneaky. It can let you believe you really have arrived to the destination. 

Those who want to leave footprints will never Fly

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

For you there is an appearance of non Unity precisely because you ain't Awake.

Who are you talking to when you say this? Are you speaking to yourself?

You do realize the obvious irony of telling "someone else" that there is no such thing as non-unity, right?

If there were no appearance of non-unity (aka. form), you could not even read these words. Duh.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

19 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Who are you talking to when you say this? Are you speaking to yourself?

You do realize the obvious irony of telling "someone else" that there is no such thing as non-unity, right?

If there were no appearance of non-unity (aka. form), you could not even read these words. Duh.

Touchè

Those who want to leave footprints will never Fly

On 4/22/2024 at 6:19 AM, Ajay0 said:

Prajnanam Brahma - "Brahman is pure consciousness." (Aitareya Upanishad 3.3 of the Rig Veda)

As per the Hindu philosophy of Advaita Vedanta and enlightened masters like Ramana Maharshi , the multiverse in its fundamental essence is pure consciousness, and all matter, energy, space, time and causation are its diverse manifestations of this pure consciousness or Brahman. This is perceptible from the vantage point of enlightenment, and many enlightened masters throughout the world have described the same in this regard.

It's better to hear your perspective on the matter. Anyone can look up the masters. What do you say? What are your words on the matter?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.