Princess Arabia

Arrogance and Self Importance Is Keeping You Asleep

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:
22 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Not saying it is, but this sounds personal. 

That's true, that's some toxic behaviors that touch me too much, what to do? It's not like I acted aggressively, I just mentioned it. Could be useful in some ways . Sure I'm toxic to many times, I'm open to it

Edited by Breakingthewall

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, you could talk a bit more about your realizations and bit less about how stupid and ridiculous is the people here.

I talk about my realizations all the time. And one of those realizations is that the key to happiness is to not take yourself too serious. This might sound trite, but it's really instrumental for softening the rigid stranglehold of the condensed ego that keeps you imprisoned.

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I have to admit that that type of attitude of non-constructive criticism dislikes me, but not because it affects me personally, but because it reminds me of the typical father who insults his son, that type of vibration, I don't know if you know what I mean. that father who, in order to feel good, needs to put his son down and gives him little drops of approval to keep him wagging his tail in his presence, like a submissive puppy. I ve to admit that this attitude provokes me...let's say not sympathy

Yeah, that sounds like unresolved issues. Have you tried therapy? It might be more beneficial than all of this dogged spiritual escapism... just saying.

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's true, that's some toxic behaviors that touch me too much, what to do? It's not like I acted aggressively, I just mentioned it. Could be useful in some ways . Sure I'm toxic to many times, I'm open to it

Things start to appear clearer when certain things gets removed - taken away. Same thing because both are the same, something gets removed for something else to appear. Same difference. We don't choose to appear toxic and we don't get to choose what triggers us. It just happens. Another helpless individual that never happened. When I speak like this it gets attacked and gets called some Spiritual lingo or gets called delusional or whatever word. It's obvious to me that the apparent self/individual isn't doing anything because it is in a constant frame of denial apologies, regrets and confusion, which is also just happening. Anyone that blames an individual for anything is just as delusional as the person they're calling delusional. Apparently. Pointing something out is not the same as blaming, criticizing or judging.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

33 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yeah, that sounds like unresolved issues. Have you tried therapy? It might be more beneficial than all of this dogged spiritual escapism... just saying.

You are so passive aggressive that it's funny. 

Anyway, 

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Things start to appear clearer when certain things gets removed - taken away. Same thing because both are the same, something gets removed for something else to appear. Same difference. We don't choose to appear toxic and we don't get to choose what triggers us. It just happens. Another helpless individual that never happened. When I speak like this it gets attacked and gets called some Spiritual lingo or gets called delusional or whatever word. It's obvious to me that the apparent self/individual isn't doing anything because it is in a constant frame of denial apologies, regrets and confusion, which is also just happening. Anyone that blames an individual for anything is just as delusional as the person they're calling delusional. Apparently. Pointing something out is not the same as blaming, criticizing or judging.

Everyone is as they are, and those who try to appear equanimity because that is how a spiritual or enlightened person is supposed to act, are puppets. Look at Bazooka, for example, with so little authenticity, always trying to put others down, putting on the face of a saint who wants to help. It is better to let these types of attitudes go, but sometimes dealing with these behaviors can produce a psychotic break, and in order to keep the mental health, a little,let's say, sincerity attack, is not so big deal

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are so passive aggressive that it's funny. 

Glad I could make you laugh. 🙏

Why so serious?

10 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Glad I could make you laugh. 🙏

Sometimes you do, of course, I hope you don't take too bad what I said, just bit of expression, but you make good points and you understand quite good what absolute means. 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Sometimes you do, of course, I hope you don't take too bad what I said, just bit of expression, but you make good points and you understand quite good what absolute means. 

It's ok. I know that my inner Joker can sometimes get the better of me (and make me come across as a bit of a dick); but all the little rascal really wants is to lighten things up and inspire folks out there to pull the proverbial sticks out of their butts.

Like I always say, the world would be a much better place if people didn't take themselves (and life) so terribly serious.

Why so serious?

15 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Like I always say, the world would be a much better place if people didn't take themselves (and life) so terribly serious.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yeah, it can't help it. It's a by-product of the separate individual that feels it's important and that the world revolves around it and it has something to protect. Goes hand in hand. That's the apparent tragedy of humans.

18 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, it can't help it. It's a by-product of the separate individual that feels it's important and that the world revolves around it and it has something to protect. Goes hand in hand. That's the apparent tragedy of humans.

In another hand, if things are in that way, it's because they have to be in that way, don't think so? For reality is important that egos exist, if not, they wouldn't exist. Then, why to reject them? To Caesar what is of Caesar

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

In another hand, if things are in that way, it's because they have to be in that way, don't think so?

Your thoughts and ideas ABOUT reality isn't Reality. Reality doesn't need thoughts and ideas about it to exist as it is. It's our thoughts and ideas about it that makes us suffer mentally. Then again, that's also apparent.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's our thoughts and ideas about it that makes us suffer mentally

That mental suffering is just the reality 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

That mental suffering is just the reality 

Did you hear about the woman with no thoughts. Davino posted it a few days back, I believe it's the Frank Yang thread. She still had anxiety and depression at times she says, not often but they do appear. Makes you wonder.

3 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Breakingthewall @Princess Arabia @Bazooka Jesus While reading your conversation, for literally a fraction of a minute, I was fully enlightened about what dualism is. The revelation came and went, but the smile remained😉

ThankU😘

The revelation came and went is the real deal. The only thing remains after that is thoughts and ideas about the revelation. The Absolute at work and it's beautiful. I don't know how and will never know, but that doesn't need to be figured out and can't be since the very thing being used to try and figure it out is also it. It's a Masterpiece and that is an understatement since it is also the word Masterpiece.

You're welcome for whatever it is you're thanking us for.😘