Past-Philosopher-562

Specific questions for Leo about Leading a third world culture and others

7 posts in this topic

Hello Leo gura  . I hope you are doing well .

I have specific questions that I believe they are interesting . I hope you take some time to answer them .

1. Since your deep work , as a leader , which stage of spiral dynamic you are going to use to accelerate change to transform a third world country ? -- This means we go to know which stages you not only embody but going to use to make changes .
  2. I think different videos you have shape different stages of spiral dynamic , would you mind telling us the videos that integrate Yellow and turquoise . Like If I want some radical change which videos I need to integrate to be more turquoise or yellow . Like it's not necessary to be one . I know it's a long journey but just have access to their super power .
  3. I have designed a mental model called Frame where I broke it down into three pillars , emotional , intellectual , and physical Pillar and last Pillar is vision . I borrowed it from an article that I forget . Part of working on this is using OODA Loop to navigate and change my life using mental models from your videos but I have no idea how to do it .I will leave it like this . What do you think ?- It feels like the concept of frame is yellow value system since it's about integration of pillars - Physical - Intellectual - Emotional - and vision .

Regarding #1, I am not in the business of making changes to 3rd world countries. Or even 1st world ones.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

Hello Leo gura  . I hope you are doing well .

I have specific questions that I believe they are interesting . I hope you take some time to answer them .

1. Since your deep work , as a leader , which stage of spiral dynamic you are going to use to accelerate change to transform a third world country ? -- This means we go to know which stages you not only embody but going to use to make changes .
  2. I think different videos you have shape different stages of spiral dynamic , would you mind telling us the videos that integrate Yellow and turquoise . Like If I want some radical change which videos I need to integrate to be more turquoise or yellow . Like it's not necessary to be one . I know it's a long journey but just have access to their super power .
  3. I have designed a mental model called Frame where I broke it down into three pillars , emotional , intellectual , and physical Pillar and last Pillar is vision . I borrowed it from an article that I forget . Part of working on this is using OODA Loop to navigate and change my life using mental models from your videos but I have no idea how to do it .I will leave it like this . What do you think ?- It feels like the concept of frame is yellow value system since it's about integration of pillars - Physical - Intellectual - Emotional - and vision .

I´m right now a politician, some things you may want to consider. Why do people consider someone a leader? No one is a leader just by saying it, you are just a leader if other people consider you so and that depends a lot on culture. Second, what are the problems your country is facing? From a top down level (Geopolitics, economic policies, etc...) and buttom up level (local governments, schools, small bussiness) in a context of generational trauma (Culture and history). Even if two countries have the same counciouss developement, they may have a whole different sets of problems. Having a structure such as spiral dynamics is good, but to actually change, you need to get deep and I mean REALLY deep into the niddy gritty details and get to know the people that live there and the people that have a saying there. Especially second comes with it´s own whole set of problems and opportunities. Go out and get to know your street, your village, your city, your state, your country, your continent and your world.

@Leo Gura It's a hypothetical question to bring forward which Spiral dynamic you are going to use ? -- Would you mind just try answering othrs 

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Regarding #1, I am not in the business of making changes to 3rd world countries. Or even 1st world ones.

How would you classify South Africa both in terms of SD levels and 1st/2nd/3rd world countries?