Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bebotalk

Fresh and Fit - Chinese "babymama"

6 posts in this topic

I'm glad the redpill is dying. what kind of dating ideology promotes "get rich - get babes"?? 

The fact that Myron is a Muslim who prides on sleeping around a lot, and Walter is doing things he explicitly said were wrong in his podcasts.

The Chinese girl is hot tbf, though IMHO the extent of her plastic surgery is offputting. 

Posted (edited)

Well, supposedly, F&F dropped a "Nagasaki".

Daisy, according to them AKA Ms. Chen Ling, had some "interesting" back histories in her native land.

Even if she had committed fraud or was fired from a job in China, doesn't mean Fresh isn't a dumbass for dating her.

And that their "ideology" is full of shit, and just a scam to fleece young and lost men.

Edited by bebotalk

Posted (edited)

Immature dating advice isn't going anywhere. It will be popular as long as there are hordes of immatue and under-developed men.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe. Still should be called out, as well as those who provide such. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Immature dating advice isn't going anywhere. It will be popular as long as there are hordes of immatue and under-developed men.

I acctually have a deeper criticism ot the narrative of being with a lot of women or even one which is related to your burning of the karma video.

In all of human history there were men who couldn't get laid even once. This is also the case now, however yes, this is the best time in human history to change that individually, but it is as valid as the perspective of me deciding, ok if I will not find a woman, I will stay celibate or find a way to stay celibate and work on other things. Now this you will consider as being out of balance. And here is my criticism.

This balance is informed by society and it's marketing to exploit your desires to participate. Now we also have the tools like shadow work to intensly do and burn it out from your system faster or to discover something else in life trough self-equiry, tantra or even occult that you forget about your sexual desire. I do not deny this possibility. The problem is that this is almost never told in society therefore you socially feel out of balance. Yes, I do have an incompletion on deciding to never approach, but my point is that everyone's lifestyle can be as valid if they evolve consciously and feel blissfull. But even if you taste this pleasure, your problems do not disappear like you mentioned with the pickup guys. But there always is a meta-alternative.

On 11/04/2024 at 10:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

PUA is as childish. Redpill is just a modern manifestation of such.