TheGod

Why 5MeO-DMT is so tempting and terrifying at the same time?

6 posts in this topic

The last time I did 5MeO-DMT in October. I reached breakthrough and I made a video for of me saying: “I’m God and I don’t want to wake up. Ego wants to awaken but God doesn’t” Since then, I’ve been having a lot of dreams where I would vape 5MeO. Sometimes I’d wake up in the middle of the night both terrified and happy at the same time.

I have a strong desire to do it again, which is why I just ordered it. I think the weather is just perfect and since I live in the Rockies (Banff, Canada) I just can’t miss this opportunity (it’s one of the best places for tripping in the world).

I’m both excited and terrified to do it again. The last time I did 5MeO I realized that if I do it more in the future, I might not be able to come back. I already shifted my default state of consciousness, but I’m not in the Being or God state 24/7. My biggest fear is to lose my ability to play this game of life. What are the odds of this happening?

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, TheGod said:

I have a strong desire to do it again, which is why I just ordered it. I think the weather is just perfect and since I live in the Rockies (Banff, Canada) I just can’t miss this opportunity (it’s one of the best places for tripping in the world).

Jealous

My biggest fear is to lose my ability to play this game of life. What are the odds of this happening?

I don´t know how deep have you gone with 5-Meo. I imagine if you ask that question is because is profound. The odds of happening should not be significant, at least in my a couple of psychedelic trips I had where possibility of mahamadhi was there, it was just the possibility but definetely there was not a predisposition of the system to let go to that level. 

If without 5-MeO you are not hitting vibratory states where the possibility of letting go that level is being 'offered', I'd say you don't run a risk of that happening on 5-MeO. 

Anyways, it wouldn't hurt for you to Get yourself a copper ring (or anklet) just in case. 

Have fun in those mountains :) 

Edited by Javfly33

Those who want to leave footprints will never Fly

33 minutes ago, Grateful Dead said:

Given your posts here, the odds of you fucking up your life seem pretty high to me.

You are playing with fire.

Yuh or someone else

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

15 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Have fun in those mountains :) 

Thanks my friend! 

10 hours ago, Grateful Dead said:

the odds of you fucking up your life seem pretty high to me.

I have the same feeling