Princess Arabia

The Cosmic Joke

52 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall no worries brother . No offence taken by me .

Just keep in mind that different people resonate with different types of spiritual teachings . What you see as stupid might be brilliant to another like @Princess Arabia . She said its brilliant. You said it's cow-shit . 

Just like how different people prefer different geners of music or different Cuisine...by virtue of the fact that they are simply different people. You are smart you surely understand that . Different folks relate differently to different things ,right ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Just keep in mind that different people resonate with different types of spiritual teachings . What you see as stupid might be brilliant to another like @Princess Arabia . She said its brilliant. You said it's cow-shit . 

Just like how different people prefer different geners of music or different Cuisine...by virtue of the fact that they are simply different people. You are smart you surely understand that . Different folks relate differently to different things ,right ?

It's OK. If someone told me I was an apple, I wouldn't get mad I would laugh my ass off, because it sounded absurd. Enough said.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

@Princess Arabia did you read his comment?  The guy really got worked up and tensed up. Im not sure what has triggered his touchy spots so much .

for me personally that script is like my new bible .I read it every day and it helps me get through the bullshit of everydays life . It's so freeing and liberating.  Sad that he didn't get it. Then again the message is that there is nothing to get .

How's your day btw lol?

-Osho

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia did you read his comment?  The guy really got worked up and tensed up. Im not sure what has triggered his touchy spots so much .

for me personally that script is like my new bible .I read it every day and it helps me get through the bullshit of everydays life . It's so freeing and liberating.  Sad that he didn't get it. Then again the message is that there is nothing to get .

How's your day btw lol?

It's not that people might not get it, it's a very hard pill to swallow when you've invested parts of your life doing stuff just to find out it makes no difference or however they take it. The thing is though, it won't make a difference because what is, is, and there's nothing anybody does that changes that.

I'm doing just fine, thank you.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Someone hereI really don't get why people are so turned up by this message. Leo has stated many of this stuff in his videos, it probably didn't register or registered in a different way when he said it, even though he didn't say all of it.

What do you think "you were never born and will never die means", "your parents and neighbors are all imaginary", "God is infinitely good", "there is no such thing as evil", 'you are the same as a coffee table", 'you have been sitting here the whole time and have never moved", "you have never slept a day in your life"........i mean I could keep going. What do you think all those things mean. Now everybody is getting all ansy about this stuff.

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

100% agree, idiot behavior. the spring makes me crazy and dissolve some necessary filters. 

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Someone hereI really don't get why people are so turned up by this message. Leo has stated many of this stuff in his videos, it probably didn't register or registered in a different way when he said it, even though he didn't say all of it.

What do you think "you were never born and will never die means", "your parents and neighbors are all imaginary", "God is infinitely good", "there is no such thing as evil", 'you are the same as a coffee table", 'you have been sitting here the whole time and have never moved", "you have never slept a day in your life"........i mean I could keep going. What do you think all those things mean. Now everybody is getting all ansy about this stuff.

Good question. 

Imo Spirituality is about discarding the world as illusory(or not a solid reality that you can hang on ) and turning inward.. to the God within which is the only Reality.

But its impossible for the human mind to accept  the world illusory..Its (appears ) too real to be considered as illusion. The  Mind has been conditioned from ages to always focus on the external world.

Spirituality is about shifting the focus of mind from external to God within. Its quite tough for us to do that. 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

100% agree, idiot behavior. the spring makes me crazy and dissolve some necessary filters. 

I respect that man 🙏.

Well..the spring lol...I'm actually happy that winter is over .I'm always melancholic during windy winter days  . Not sure how it is in Europe..but in India its pretty intense. 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Good question. 

Imo Spirituality is about discarding the world as illusory(or not a solid reality that you can hang on ) and turning inward.. to the God within which is the only Reality.

But its impossible for the human mind to accept  the world illusory..Its (appears ) too real to be considered as illusion. The  Mind has been conditioned from ages to always focus on the external world.

Spirituality is about shifting the focus of mind from external to God within. Its quite tough for us to do that. 

There's nothing that needs to be done. It's already been done. It's the belief that it's about you that is the delusion. 

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Well..the spring lol...I'm actually happy that winter is over .I'm always melancholic during windy winter days  . Not sure how it is in Europe..but in India its pretty intense.

Lmao. Winter in India is an absolute breeze compared to (northern) Europe!

Come spend a winter in Berlin and then we'll talk about melancholia. Heh.

Why so serious?