Grateful Dead

IV Ketamine experience

6 posts in this topic

Friday evening I took ketamine intravenously for the first time. I had two doses of 60 mg each. I have a friend who is a nurse and he put the line in my vein.

At first I just did a little test and pumped some into my blood. Five seconds later I could already feel it and I pushed the rest in. A moment later my body completely relaxed and a wave of euphoria came over me. My eyes closed and in my mind I saw the substance flowing into my bloodstream. I was stunned by its purity, it surprised me very much as I have taken ketamine intratransally many times and it is very distorted in comparison.

All of this happened in a brief moment. I was totally in Awe. All the energy in my body rose up and shot out of my body and I merged with the Light.

When I came back and opened my eyes, I saw my friend falling out of his hammock across the room. It didn't trigger any reaction from me, I just took it as a fact. We had another friend trip sitting for us and he came to me and told me I had taken ketamine and I was looking at the access in my arm. He thought I was confused, but I wasn't, and I laughed at him and told him I understood everything.

Then I closed my eyes again and right in front of me was this blue sphere. I looked directly at it and it told me to focus all my attention on it. I did, and my focus was getting completely sucked into it. Then it was as if I had become a completely still ocean. Hard to descripe but if I had to put words on it, I would call it the essence of my soul. There was a calmness that totally stoned my body. I also remembered that I had seen this blue sphere throughout my whole life, as a kind of signpost. And it was "calling" me many times, but for reasons I cannot explain, I never really gave much attention to it.

When I opened my eyes again, my trip sitter friend was also in awe. The room too had become an ocean of stillness and everything seemed to be in perfect sync.

A bit later I smoked some cannabis and took the second dose which put me into a deep meditation but no more k hole and I had already forgotten about the blue sphere, I only remembered it the next day.

Overall an incredible experience. I did it at the end of a very beautiful and intense phase of my life and we now plan to do it once a year.

Ultimately, it's not that different from snorting ketamine. Nasal I need longer and a higher dose to get to the K-hole region, but you can also stay there longer. It is still very surprising to see how clean real ketamine is. The trip was more like a 5-MeO-DMT experience than LSD.

Are you manic and autist too while the offset ?

The devil is in the details.

56 minutes ago, Grateful Dead said:

The room too had become an ocean of stillness and everything seemed to be in perfect sync.

Beautiful Ketamine. Very 5meo like.

57 minutes ago, Grateful Dead said:

Then I closed my eyes again and right in front of me was this blue sphere. I looked directly at it and it told me to focus all my attention on it. I did, and my focus was getting completely sucked into it.

This seems what Kriya Yogis talk about all day long. They say this blue sphere is the best way to sustain Samadhi.

Lear-Cover_kriyaYoga-1024x1024.jpg

1 hour ago, Grateful Dead said:

It is still very surprising to see how clean real ketamine is. The trip was more like a 5-MeO-DMT

A lot of experienced psychonauts report the same. If you a lot of experience, Ketamine can bring you to the same place as 5-MeO-DMT.

I have to say that I tried Malt+Ketamine and was one of the most extraordinary experiences of my live. Such a profound clarity and consciousness, in fact I started having a new kind of visuals that I don't even know how to explain. Like simple threads of light that created infinity but simply so, not in an overstimulating way. I plan to try the combo again because it really gave amazing results.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Malt seems very interesting, I hope I get my hands on it sometime. Ketamine generally combines well with other drugs such as LSD or MDMA. One of my most profound experiences was with MDMA + Ketamine.

On 31.3.2024 at 2:02 PM, Davino said:

A lot of experienced psychonauts report the same. If you a lot of experience, Ketamine can bring you to the same place as 5-MeO-DMT.

Interesting, never heard that before. To be clear, it's similar to vaped 5-MeO.

On 31.3.2024 at 2:02 PM, Davino said:

This seems what Kriya Yogis talk about all day long. They say this blue sphere is the best way to sustain Samadhi.

Lear-Cover_kriyaYoga-1024x1024.jpg

Hmm, the sphere didn't really look like your picture, but it is indeed a great way to effortlessly maintain high states of concentration.

It looked more like this:

blue-spheres-isolated-dark-background-3d

40 minutes ago, Grateful Dead said:

Malt seems very interesting, I hope I get my hands on it sometime.

I really recommend it. What a great psychedelic honestly. I'm enjoying classic 5meo a lot as well, now that I've been experimenting with it.

41 minutes ago, Grateful Dead said:

Ketamine generally combines well with other drugs such as LSD or MDMA.

My experience of Ketamine+LSD was quite normal, it didn't synergyze, just both effects coexisting.

However, I'm sure mdma+ketamine must be great.

42 minutes ago, Grateful Dead said:

It looked more like this:

Oh, now I get a better idea. Thanks

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God