Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danioover9000

Destiny's weaseling Israel/Palestine after Normand debate.

11 posts in this topic

It's so blatantly obvious how much weaseling Destiny is doing after the Lex Fridman podcast here. I am posting these as examples of deflection, dodging, and weaseling. Observe and identify his appeals and fallacies, and notice how much disengagement he does on any of those points because he knows if he does he'd look like a weak arguer here:

https://x.com/TheOmniLiberal/status/1773070956744847576?s=20

https://x.com/TheOmniLiberal/status/1773071656245739838?s=20:

Again! I'm not drama or instigating heated debate, I'm just spreading awareness here. Don't be so trusting just becuase Destiny here is some authority figure or is great with his demagoguery and charisma. He's got poor foreign policy understanding. Every person and arguer has strengths and weaknesses, Destiny IS NO EXCEPTION! Every person and arguer got their views and ideologies, INCLUDING DESTINY! 

I like Destiny. He may be too edgy for some, however compared to many other political streamers he is more intellectual and good faith than others. 

@bebotalk

11 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

I like Destiny. He may be too edgy for some, however compared to many other political streamers he is more intellectual and good faith than others. 

Do you not think that some of those tweets are 'insults' and 'targeted harassment' that he's doing?

Posted (edited)

They are insults and an insult is a target harassment.

I like when he calls out these old people. If he did.

And those tweets to the video do point out that he was insinuating racism.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo

6 hours ago, Hojo said:

They are insults and an insult is a target harassment.

I like when he calls out these old people. If he did.

And those tweets to the video do point out that he was insinuating racism.

I'm an ex-DGG fan of Destiny's, and I know his banning from Twitch 5 times is mostly made because of his rape jokes but also his race jokes as well. Destiny has no moral ground to accuse that interlocutor of Normand Finkelstein of racism when he commits that as well. Yes I am aware I'm doing the hypocrisy fallacy but that's applicable only to when he's arguing, so that fallacy is justified outside of arguing, so Destiny is flat out in the moral wrong for spreading slanderous and defamatory stories of him. He even spread this about Normand right after the podcast in Lex Fridman. Why not spread it before???

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 he goes through cycles where he tries to tame his ego and then 6 months later explodes on Twitter because he's censoring himself irl. You cant censor the ego it will just keep those thoughts you dont use for later.

I don't really care about these old men so I don't see it as a bad thing. He does it to teenagers and can do it to old people I don't think they are saints.

I stopped watching destiny regularly after he stopped doing philosophy everything after that has been snoozefest. But I'm happy for the philosophy times as i learned alot about myself. He's not the same streamer since then.

Destiny will admit his remarks while these people pretend to be saints. Destiny dosent pretend to be a saint and I think thats where the gripe comes in. They claim he's a racist or backs racists while actually being racist themselves.

Edited by Hojo

Last verbal warning

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"