bebotalk

primacy of beliefs

13 posts in this topic

i called out a pretty lady the other day. pretty ladies tend to assume their opinions matter the most in social situations. I said that Independence Day is cringe. I genuinely believe that. Will Smith kisses a hot lady, big deal. She tried to challenge me and disagreed. I told her her pretty face means f-all, and i can have my opinion on a dead Hollywood film. She got all irate and left the room, like I cared. who told pretties that they're above any social norm? Seems to me they take in stuff like "everybody can have an opinion" and then pay lip service to such. or they are internally like monkeys and not people. Good on them, I guess. I'm glad I don't follow the "norm" of "looking up to pretties all the time". they're just people like any other. 

6 hours ago, bebotalk said:

i called out a pretty lady the other day. pretty ladies tend to assume their opinions matter the most in social situations. I said that Independence Day is cringe. I genuinely believe that. Will Smith kisses a hot lady, big deal. She tried to challenge me and disagreed. I told her her pretty face means f-all, and i can have my opinion on a dead Hollywood film. She got all irate and left the room, like I cared. who told pretties that they're above any social norm? Seems to me they take in stuff like "everybody can have an opinion" and then pay lip service to such. or they are internally like monkeys and not people. Good on them, I guess. I'm glad I don't follow the "norm" of "looking up to pretties all the time". they're just people like any other. 

I see women that you think are pretty are running your show. Nice. Enjoy.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I see women that you think are pretty are running your show. Nice. Enjoy.

So pretty women cannot be challenged, ever? because of some esoteric "norm" they must "dominate" all social scenarios? it's wrong to defend oneself and be passive, or never champion positive or decent interactions? It's wrong to value goodness? I believe pretty women should wind their necks in. Since it's apparently "bad" to value goodness. 

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

So pretty women cannot be challenged, ever? because of some esoteric "norm" they must "dominate" all social scenarios? it's wrong to defend oneself and be passive, or never champion positive or decent interactions? It's wrong to value goodness? I believe pretty women should wind their necks in. Since it's apparently "bad" to value goodness. 

I'm just saying the obsession is dominant. I hope you're having fun with it. Its like an addiction. An addiction you can't get rid of.

Edited by Princess Arabia

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm just saying the obsession is dominant. I hope you're having fun with it. Its like an addiction. An addiction you can't get rid of.

who are you to say that people can't defend themselves? that's a basic human trait/right. pretty women should be mindful of their acts. and accept the consequences of their behaviour. 

22 hours ago, bebotalk said:

who told pretties that they're above any social norm?

They adopt this type of attitude because they get benefits from men who put them on a pedestal.

@bebotalk 

Don’t mentally compete with women we don’t view self importance the way men do. Compete with men if you’re using those kinds of mental measuring scales.

1 hour ago, JessicaKatherine said:

@bebotalk 

Don’t mentally compete with women we don’t view self importance the way men do. Compete with men if you’re using those kinds of mental measuring scales.

i don't understand the relevance of your point. if you assume people have to look up to people of any sex or gender, think again. but then pretty women are spoiilt, so it fits. if that is you in your avatar. 

@bebotalk Women just don’t think that way. I couldn’t imagine thinking “I look prettier than that man” like there’s a competition. Men don’t look like women and I don’t measure men that way. 

I judge a man based on how I feel around him not on appearances so it doesn’t make any sense.

You probably just had a bad conversation with someone you found conventionally attractive. That’s all. 

10 minutes ago, JessicaKatherine said:

I judge a man based on how I feel around him not on appearances so it doesn’t make any sense.

His appearance plays a big part in how you feel around him.

Posted (edited)

@meta_male Appearance plays a big role if you’re looking for a partner. If you’re treating people like people it shouldn’t matter. 

He literally thought she assumed she was better because she does her makeup and I promise you there was more to that conversation because women don’t think that way. 

If I say “all handsome men are players” it plays into the same stigma because then I’ll approach them like they are and see nothing else. I wouldn’t be able to see that they worked harder than other men, I’d only see that I judge them for the end result.

If he keeps making those incorrect assumptions he’s going to push away every woman he meets just like he did. 

Edited by JessicaKatherine

On 3/28/2024 at 6:13 AM, meta_male said:

His appearance plays a big part in how you feel around him.

Even when women are telling you how they don't judge a man by his appearance, you're still trying to shove it down our throats. We don't care. Sure, we don't want dirty, ragged and smelly, that's the obvious and we won't go there, but his appearance has little or nothing to do with how we feel around him. @JessicaKatherineis saying the same things I've been saying, but you guys insist that women view men the same way you view women. 

It's not that appearance plays no role at all, it's just not a big part as it is for men. Some women will think that at first, if they haven't been exposed, or are real young or just aren't aware of this but by the time the shit hits the fan and real live conversations are taking place and emotions have been activated, she'll have a rude awakening that that cutie or hottie she thought she was attracted to does nothing for her. 

Go to a male strip club where the dancers are male. See how the women react. They'll be screaming and hollering and carrying on like wild cats, but that's just a show, notice how for female dancers, the men are gawking, and staring, and lusting and whatever else you do. Why is this? because those women aren't really attracted to those male strippers, who are usually hot guys with very nice bodies they are only screaming and hollering to seek attention for themselves, they're usually the fat women who are doing this anyway, women who don't normally get a lot of attention from men on the streets. 

On 28/03/2024 at 10:02 AM, JessicaKatherine said:

@bebotalk Women just don’t think that way. I couldn’t imagine thinking “I look prettier than that man” like there’s a competition. Men don’t look like women and I don’t measure men that way. 

You probably just had a bad conversation with someone you found conventionally attractive. That’s all. 

Your point is wholly unrelated to mine. I just said that a woman with a pretty face isn't up to much in life. they give out negativity so they get it returne.d