Dodo

Powerful dream, As real as reality (was Razard Right?)

36 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You dissolve it by investigating different states of consciousness. That's the point. What you don't understand is if boundaries actually truly existed. You literally couldn't have time, space, or change of any kind and thus you couldn't have reality. Until you understand THAT, you don't know anything at all.

Reality is made of non-existence. Wrap your head around that. 

Your problem is you think you know something. Who told you time and space exist? Im on the fence about everything apart from my own Self. Whatever else you're talking about only exists in your mind and in the minds of those from whom you learnt it from. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Your problem is you think you know something. Who told you time and space exist? Im on the fence about everything apart from my own Self. Whatever else you're talking about only exists in your mind and in the minds of those from whom you learnt it from. 

Maybe you should question your self too..just sayin...don't be like Descarte.  He thought it was fair game to question everything except himself.   But maybe that should be included if you want to get to the bottom of reality.  I think therefore I am is just a saying after all. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Maybe you should question your self too..just sayin...don't be like Descarte.  He thought it was fair game to question everything except himself.   But maybe that should be included if you want to get to the bottom of reality.  I think therefore I am is just a saying after all. 

Descartes is just an example of glorified ego of the past. He never checked the simplest thing, that he exists/is when he is not thinking. Probably was way too plagued by thinking to notice this simple yet radical fact. 

I do question what the Self is, but that question gives an experiential answer,  not an answer for the mind, so it doesnt work to share in a forum discussion. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

15 hours ago, Ahbapx said:

Boundary vs non-boundary is still a distinction and is irrelevant.

Reality is made of existence and non-existence, no point equating existence and non-existing without differentiating them,

of course, you can equate them, at least find alternative words for states otherwise people will go lunatics.

You seek to correct because you lack understanding. The words I use are the perfect words to describe that which cannot be described any other way. You want me to go around telling people they don't exist? Also there is no such thing as a non boundary. There is either a boundary or there isn't one. You are playing games with a lack of knowledge of what words actually mean.

A lack of boundary....is all inclusive. A boundary is reclusive. Form is boundary, lack of boundary is a lack of form. Everything is a lack of boundary appearing as a boundary. If boundaries were real....change couldn't be possible. Everything would be stuck the moment it was created as a snap shot, as a freeze frame. 

Why do you think humans like pictures so much, and are stuck on memories so much? Humans love patterns. Humans love things to NOT change.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You seek to correct because you lack understanding. The words I use are the perfect words to describe that which cannot be described any other way. You want me to go around telling people they don't exist? Also there is no such thing as a non boundary. There is either a boundary or there isn't one. You are playing games with a lack of knowledge of what words actually mean.

A lack of boundary....is all inclusive. A boundary is reclusive. Form is boundary, lack of boundary is a lack of form. Everything is a lack of boundary appearing as a boundary. If boundaries were real....change couldn't be possible. Everything would be stuck the moment it was created as a snap shot, as a freeze frame. 

Why do you think humans like pictures so much, and are stuck on memories so much? Humans love patterns. Humans love things to NOT change.

I guess you misunderstood. When did I even say people don't exist? or when did I say you should tell them? never.

I am saying it doesn't matter if you make a distinction or not if you set a boundary or not, God is always unaffected.

It doesn't matter if there is a boundary or not, God is God.

My core message was equating non-existence to existence without differentiating them with new terms can lead to delusion.

10 hours ago, Ahbapx said:

I guess you misunderstood. When did I even say people don't exist? or when did I say you should tell them? never.

I am saying it doesn't matter if you make a distinction or not if you set a boundary or not, God is always unaffected.

It doesn't matter if there is a boundary or not, God is God.

My core message was equating non-existence to existence without differentiating them with new terms can lead to delusion.

It doesn't lead to delusion. What do you think motion is?. Motion is the illusion of change by making something disappear and reappear in the same spot. A camera takes a bunch of frames of still images, and puts them together so seamlessly we call it video.

Reality is an infinite frame that can makes anything appear and disappear. It can do it because disappearance, is what we call death. 

Well that disappearance is non existence. The same non-existence that is before the sequential memories of your life. The key to not falling in delusion is to understand that God can exist without a frame of reference. 

This clears things up.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Razard86 said:

It doesn't lead to delusion. What do you think motion is?. Motion is the illusion of change by making something disappear and reappear in the same spot. A camera takes a bunch of frames of still images, and puts them together so seamlessly we call it video.

Reality is an infinite frame that can makes anything appear and disappear. It can do it because disappearance, is what we call death. 

Well that disappearance is non existence. The same non-existence that is before the sequential memories of your life. The key to not falling in delusion is to understand that God can exist without a frame of reference. 

This clears things up.

I don't understand how those are related to my point. I don't think I have a problem with that.

You dissolve it by investigating different states of consciousness. That's the point. What you don't understand is if boundaries actually truly existed. You literally couldn't have time, space, or change of any kind and thus you couldn't have reality. Until you understand THAT, you don't know anything at all.

Reality is made of non-existence. Wrap your head around that. 

My original response to you was made because I thought you were implying that ALL boundaries actually don't exist, and you assign the core cause of time and space or change to the non-existence of ALL boundaries.

My personal opinion is boundary and non-boundary are the fundamental aspects of existence, so they are both needed.

Although equating them can have benefits, I think the harms are greater.

Edited by Ahbapx

3 hours ago, Ahbapx said:

I don't understand how those are related to my point. I don't think I have a problem with that.

My original response to you was made because I thought you were implying that ALL boundaries actually don't exist, and you assign the core cause of time and space or change to the non-existence of ALL boundaries.

My personal opinion is boundary and non-boundary are the fundamental aspects of existence, so they are both needed.

Although equating them can have benefits, I think the harms are greater.

It's not about opinion. There are no boundaries. If there were, nothing can actually happen. You have never encountered a boundary in your life. There isn't even a physical world.

That's what is being communicated. Everything you ever experience is just imagination. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It's not about opinion. There are no boundaries. If there were, nothing can actually happen. You have never encountered a boundary in your life. There isn't even a physical world.

That's what is being communicated. Everything you ever experience is just imagination. 

Are you referring to boundaries as if they are not mistakes but features that enrich life by being contrast?

If so, I agree.

if not, I can't even relate or understand.

Edited by Ahbapx

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You cant get hit over the head by vapour, but you can be hit over the head with ice. You can't drink neither ice nor vapour, but you can drink water. Its all H2o.

Its all imaginary? Its all H2o. Do Not paint with a broad brush.

If you treat waking reality as the same imagination as your dream reality at night, you are treating ice as vapour. They need to be handled in completely different way and have completely different properties and "purpose".

So the statement "its all imagination" gets us nowhere, because we still need to investigate the three separate states to know them.

We cant know Vapour, Water or Ice, just by saying "Its all H2o", you need to actually drink the water, "vape the vapour" (sorry lack of vapour analogies) and hit your head with that ice and touch it, to really know them.

Your intellectual knowledge that they are the same at their root cant get you there, and if you start claiming to others they are the same thing, you will get laughed off the stage after you break your teeth tryin to drink that ice! Nasty stuff

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

If I were a gamblin man I would bet my left nut that pure consciousness is prior to imagination and therefore imagination is not the end all be all God. But I dont want to lose that nut, so lets say im not a gamblin man.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

There is something more important than imagination that is actually verifiably real, it is here in the waking no matter what happens, it is there in the dreams no matter what dream, and its there in deep sleep when all imagining is gone.

FIND the common denominator, its easy, and it cant be Imagination, because there is no imagination during deep sleep, but you still are. 

There is One that unites the Three and That is me. (Poetry corner)

And here's some visual approximated representations of that which cannot be visualised (generated by.. Drumroll... Dream Ai, with a special prompt that is more like a prayer really):

1712199345676.jpg

1712199294309.jpg

1712199307860.jpg

1712199216318.jpg

1712199333000.jpg

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

14 hours ago, Ahbapx said:

Are you referring to boundaries as if they are not mistakes but features that enrich life by being contrast?

If so, I agree.

if not, I can't even relate or understand.

I'm saying there never was a boundary ever. Boundaries are just constructs of a mind. A true boundary is a separation. For example...if a wall was truly a boundary....you couldn't experience it. But if you construct a relationship between a wall and something behind the wall, then you create a boundary. But how can the wall actually be a boundary? Only in a relationship you construct.

This is what construct awareness is about. You experience life based on how you construct mental relationships. So yes, a wall is a boundary, in a specific relationship, but the existence of a wall is not a boundary. You can see it, you can touch it, you can taste it, you can smell it. So this is what I am referring to. Boundaries don't actually exist, only in mentally constructed relationships.

Posted (edited)

@Razard86 sounds like the results of many hours restless overthinking. 

There better be a boundary, I dont want others to watch me shit!

I'd urge you to stop overthinking and labelling reality trying to figure out every little detail, because it can be very paradoxical stuff.

Or if you like doing that, then dont try to present your subjective findings and opinions as objectice truths for everyone. I can accept only one objective truth - consciousness.  The rest you can keep to your own mind, because I try to keep mine clean from pollution.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Dreams are mind-blowing. You literally generate a new Reality and then pop back into another Reality where that happening was just a dream, and this "Reality" and you come to post about in the forum.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Dodo Deep sleep doesn't exist. There is just a change in scenario, sensations and embodied memory, that's all. It's a coherent fade in and fade out of consciousness but there is no such thing as deep sleep, that's a fantasy of the waking state. There is just dream and sober reality and even that distinction is actually unrecognisable from one another 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

10 hours ago, Davino said:

@Dodo Deep sleep doesn't exist. There is just a change in scenario, sensations and embodied memory, that's all. It's a coherent fade in and fade out of consciousness but there is no such thing as deep sleep, that's a fantasy of the waking state. There is just dream and sober reality and even that distinction is actually unrecognisable from one another 

You are correct that it's a transitory fade out, but we can still call it deep sleep. For example before your first memory of your human life...was deep sleep.