TheGod

How to become a full-time traveller ?

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Camping and bushcraft videos are also very popular on YT. Much cheaper to make than an RV 

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I know that some people in Australia travel by foot and earn some money by working from farm to farm.

Posted (edited)

You can do backpacking , autostopping, wild camping and stay in hostels etc Check out couch surfing where people literally let you stay over for free. There also websites that put you in contact with farm owners that let you stay over and feed you for manual labor as long as you want

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Thank guys for all the advice !!!

I'm gonna open a YouTube channel. I know it'll take years before I will be able to get sufficient income from them, but it's possible. For now I need to save money

You will realize very early on that this process will take years. The YT Market has a ton of people. If you go into yt thinking you can post a video and it will gain traction you will be disappointed. It will take effort. You'll realize early on that there is an entire market dedicated to learn about making videos online, from making thumbnails, to the craft of making videos, quality, recording, audio + the actual content you make + creating products that are monetizable.

I live in Canada as well. If you want to travel and work at a hotel why don't you get transferred to another place you find interesting? This while you build your life purpose. Will keep things interesting and new. You are fortune enough to work online, if you move to a cheaper country youll earn in dollars and spend in cheaper coins. 

Id also recommend to not get lost into thinking that travelling is so glamorous. You will also realize it comes with its downfalls. Travelling is fun because you dont get to do it all the time, but if you were travelling all the time, just like everything, you will adjust and find its not so good sides.

Regardless, focus on what you love doing in the present, what excites you, makes you feel passionate and can focus on putting effort daily