Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bebotalk

ISIS attack on Moscow

9 posts in this topic

Even IF Ukraine somehow got ISIS to attack Russia, so what? 

Russian troops, under Putin's, command have actively raped, tortured and killed Ukrainians. 

Tit for tat. War is war. 

It's like punching somebody and then getting vexed if they hit you back.

No civilian, irrespective of nationality, should die in a war. So what makes Russian civilians' lives more valuable than Ukrainians? 

Were the lives of people who died or were injured in the Blitz better or worse than those of Hamburg or Dresden? Or were the British and Germans both human?

Posted (edited)

On 3/25/2024 at 7:27 AM, bebotalk said:

Russian troops, under Putin's, command have actively raped, tortured and killed Ukrainians. 

3 bold claims. "actively" is the 4th one.

Do you have any evidence of the 4? Not from a pro-Western source.

If so, will you then be willing to make a bet of $100k for this being the case?

Edited by rnd

6 hours ago, rnd said:

3 bold claims. "actively" is the 4th one.

Do you have any evidence of the 4? Not from a pro-Western source.

If so, will you then be willing to make a bet of $100k for this being the case?

it's pretty clear. 

but i didn't post this for Russina shills to "debate".

and get sensitive that a "stranger has judged you". get over yourself. you're not all that. that's what most humans think, incidentally. 

So is Putin's word good then? The person who rigs elections, locks up people for protesting the war, and uses this Z symbol to brainwash his people?

Unfortunately, SA is part of war, or terrorising civilians at least. It has been apparent in all wars in some form. 

So i stand, even if Ukraine got ISIS to attack Russian civilians, thst's tit for tat. That's WAR. Putin has no right to bitch. It's not an escalation. Did Putin not think he could attack civilians in Ukraine? he has!

Another perspective:

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, zazen said:

Another perspective:

lol bro. Do you actually believe him? How many conspiracies theories in 10 minutes. Thanks for sharing btw. It’s almost like saying that US did 9/11 to invade Iraq. Or you believe this too?

@bebotalk If Ukraine are involved(Which doesn’t make sense) it’s a game changer. To target civilians on purpose is comparable to a terror organization(Like Hamas did on October 7th). War is between countries not civilians.

Edited by Heaven

5 minutes ago, Heaven said:

lol bro. Do you actually believe him? How many conspiracies theories in 10 minutes. Thanks for sharing btw. It’s almost like saying that US did 9/11 to invade Iraq. Or you believe this too?

@bebotalk If Ukraine are involved(Which doesn’t make sense) it’s a game changer. To target civilians on purpose is comparable to a terror organization(Like Hamas did on October 7th). War is between countries not civilians.

Rusia has attacked civilians. Civilians get hurt in wars. they can not get hurt. there is a direct moral equivalence. what makes Russia's acts in attacking civilians worse than this? war is war. Then Zelenskky would get charged with war crimes, big deal. You're being very pro-Russia. 

6 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

Rusia has attacked civilians. Civilians get hurt in wars. they can not get hurt. there is a direct moral equivalence. what makes Russia's acts in attacking civilians worse than this? war is war. Then Zelenskky would get charged with war crimes, big deal. You're being very pro-Russia. 

I personally hate the Russian government but still feel sorry about any suffering of innocent civilians.

I do hope that Ukraine didn’t turn their actions to the devil way.

36 minutes ago, Heaven said:

I personally hate the Russian government but still feel sorry about any suffering of innocent civilians.

I do hope that Ukraine didn’t turn their actions to the devil way.

So Russian lives matter more than Ukrainians? Seems that's the narrative, humans are humans.