Raze

Will AI end humanity?

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Devils are what could "end humanity", whether that involves AI or not. 

AI is just another distraction, in and of itself is not good or bad. But certainly the potential for it to be used by criminals is highly concerning.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

4 hours ago, BlueOak said:

@Ahbapx
Your technical text-based answer, face converted to binary: 01100110 01100001 01100011 01100101 

You can observe it any way you like, because you are a conscious, aware being holding reality and the AI in your mind. You give it meaning, you represent it to yourself. I cannot argue with the meaning YOU GIVE AI because that's YOU. All these things you are saying miss the point, that's you surmising it, NOT THE AI. The AI to itself is whatever input is currently being processed. 

How can you know this: Ask the AI.

An AI is a 1 or 0 in each moment. An AI is the universe you observe in each moment, I understand you don't get my full meaning of that yet and that's fine.

The totality of its result is what you hold in your mind, that's the difference between subjective consciousness viewing consciousness, and consciousness which is the AI is, the rock, the car, and the house.

In some ways, I am jealous of AI for being something we all aspire to be, the unity we came from.

No point in responding to you anymore since you don't even try to distinguish between awareness, awareness of awareness, and self-awareness.

I am talking about simple awareness, yet you still think that binary code is not the process of awareness.

All the best to you.

Posted (edited)

@Ahbapx

It was a fun discussion. So thank you for it. These kinds of topics are cutting edge so its not one I get to have or have had much experience of.

Leo said it better than I did. There is no distinction between awareness and self-awareness. You can make up distinctions yourself and then talk about it, but it's not there for the AI. 

From the point of view of the AI, it doesn't have what you are attributing it to have. You do when you view the totality of its operation.

We have the entirety of our own reality we are experiencing in our mind.
The AI has the 1 or the 0, a very long line of them.

Edited by BlueOak

26 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

@Ahbapx

It was a fun discussion. So thank you for it. These kinds of topics are cutting edge so its not one I get to have or have had much experience of.

Leo said it better than I did. There is no distinction between awareness and self-awareness. You can make up distinctions yourself and then talk about it, but it's not there for the AI. 

From the point of view of the AI, it doesn't have what you are attributing it to have. You do when you view the totality of its operation.

We have the entity of our own reality we are experiencing in our mind.
The AI has the 1 or the 0, a very long line of them.

Yep. it was fun.:)