A Fellow Lighter

Infinity cannot be compared to itself.

5 posts in this topic

Unless, of course,  you don't know what infinity is. And that could only mean that you don't know yourself. 

Knowing yourself is not a matter of understanding, infinity is not a concept to be understood, let alone a concept at all. Knowing yourself is only a matter of self recognition, or sometimes put, awakening to what you are. 

When you awaken to what you are, there is nothing to be said or done about infinity. All is infinity, which includes every concept and every perception. There's no longer wrong or right - there is no longer the other. Once you awaken to yourself, there remains no choice but love. 

But, now, this raises the question: if one can go so long, perhaps countless lifetimes, without knowing infinity, then how important could it be, awakening that is? Does it appear that everyone is simply striving for awakening? Or is the opposite apparent - the endless comparison of one thing or oneself over another? 

Infinity cannot be compared to itself. However, despite this irrefutable truth, it appears that life has only ever been about comparison. The weighing and choosing of one thing over another. The unceasing efforts to make something better than it already is.

You, yourself, are trying to become better than what you already are. You don't treat yourself or others like a person. Instead everyone, especially you, has only ever been a comparison. It's why you choose to be here, isn't it? Why you would rather do one thing over the other? Love one person over another? 

It doesn't seem like infinity gives a single care about knowing itself. Because if it did you, everyone would be self realised as we speak. No. The only thing infinity seems to care about is freewill. That's what the orientation and trajectory of all life forms appears to be demonstrating. Hence the degree of diversity and identities. 

Consciousness isn't striving for self awareness as such, but rather for meaning as you, yourself, could decern. It's not about what you are. It about what it means to be what you are.  And your day-to-day choices are the determining factor of meaning. 

Perhaps the question isn't knowing what infinity is. Perhaps infinity already knows itself to be infinity. What else could explain its selflessness? Yes. Perhaps the only question that matters is what could it mean to be itself? Thus we dream, in order to define. 

1 hour ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

But, now, this raises the question: if one can go so long, perhaps countless lifetimes, without knowing infinity, then how important could it be, awakening that is?

It wouldn't be valuable if it weren't so rare.

Why so serious?

None of this is possible without a Body and Mind to make it come forth in Appearance and Form, we are just Expressions of Infinity, which is akin to Potential and Possibility, in a sort of Form that can recognize itself in some way, of course not the  ultimate way because that is not possible in our limited form but we have plenty of potential to apply ourselves too if we seek to be above survival instinct and such lower quality awareness's!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

I don't know the answers but I like this post. A lot. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.