Nicolagreen4

God will soon give us a "Warning"

7 posts in this topic

I read in several Christian prophecies on Polish YT channels,

that in the midst of World War 3, another pandemic, famine, and major earthquakes around the world, the so-called "Great Tribulation,"
all people in the world will get "Warning"..
It will be something like a dream, lasting one hour, where you will see your whole life, and all the good and bad things you have done, you will know that God is speaking to you, and you will be aware of everything and remember everything.
You will see the consequences of the bad things and sins you have done, and a sample of the dark worlds, the so-called "hell". It will also show you what the bright dimensions, the so-called "heaven", look like.
You will be given an explanation as to why this situation has occurred in the world. It is about purifying the souls of all people on Earth.
God will give all people the opportunity to choose the path of light or the path of darkness.
After this warning, half of humanity will decide to follow the light, the spiritual, the rest will return in a few weeks to the path of sin and pleasure.. to their old life.
Only after this warning, the shadow government of the world will send its representative, the so-called “anti-christ”…with their offer of a contract and a chip to the body, in exchange for a basic income and some food.
All people in the world will know the consequences of their choice.

Christianity has been saying it's the end of the world since Jesus came. If you read the letters of the apostles in the bible you will see they said the exact same thing.

The end of the world is a false teaching. It gives urgency and fear, causing people to convert into their religion. Not only Christians are guilty of the End of the world prophecies,  other ideologies do the same.

I have nothing against Christians but I've studied deeply the whole Abrahamic tradition and practiced it for long periods in my life. In fact, I just returned home from mass but I don't believe their bullshit.

So if you wanna use christianity to wake up, use the sacraments and forget everything else. All the rest is BS. If you wanna confess, and Eucharist that is good it will help you. If you wanna marry or your are on the brink of death, I'm sure the Anointing of the sick will give you peace. Beyond that, forget their whole worldview and the group thinking. It will only confuse you and give you troubles.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Sounds like absolute nonsense. God knows nobody has free will so this doesn't make sense

10 minutes ago, strangelooper said:

Sounds like absolute nonsense. God knows nobody has free will so this doesn't make sense

Hahaha well

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, strangelooper said:

Sounds like absolute nonsense.

Because it is.

x=Christianity, y=Conspiracy, BS(x, y)=x^y

Edited by Understander

T

On 23. 3. 2024 at 11:34 PM, strangelooper said:

You Have got free will

6 hours ago, Nicolagreen4 said:

T

You Have got free will

No. God has free will. The character god plays doesn't.