Bulgarianspirit

Lies are mixed in with the truth

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My trips were very solipsistic, like feeling your consciousness is the only one etc.

Then I go through these denial phases and justifications.. Non-duality, other minds where is the other, how can I know if others are really conscious is it possible? 

Of course not. So I spun that wheel for a while.. In the end I just accepted I can't know, I will never know until I die.

Then there is the one self many minds story, the universal self seeing itself through many individuals and experiencing itself... The story of no self, the story of no free will... There is just so much baggage in spirituality it's ridiculous it's almost as bad as the bible, a bunch of conflicting connecting stories.

Whatever is going on here is so deceptive it's crazy, when I'm tripping it's obvious my subconscious is creating my experience and I'm god but here hahahh whatever goes, goes.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

Yeap...totally agree. IMO we fall into this stories of thought because we don´t have enough clarity yet. When there is an opening or expansion in perception, is clear, that´s what we want, what we are. But then as soon as the mind comes all goes to shit.

35 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

how can I know if others are really conscious is it possible? 

Notice there is only One Truth. One Perception. Merge into it, dissolve into it, expand yourself in it, until you no longer exist, and only Non-Localized Bliss is left. 

That sir, is the only game In town. Surrender everything else, every damn other thought or story, just focus on doing that.

Forget other minds or selfs...you only have One Truth...make it a Blissful Unitary Magical Truth. 🙏

Totally agree.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

The story of no self, the story of no free will... There is just so much baggage in spirituality it's ridiculous it's almost as bad as the bible, a bunch of conflicting connecting stories

This

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

That's why spiritual pointers are never expressions of absolute truth. They are simply relative statements that contradict whatever beliefs you are attached to, thereby (hopefully) leading you to a place where you let go of all mental stories and realize the truth directly.

5 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

when I'm tripping it's obvious my subconscious is creating my experience and I'm god

That's just another story.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?