Rishabh R

Leo how I can align myself with the truth ?

16 posts in this topic

Your avoidance of truth was a good episode even tough I watched that episode for multiple of times I still like it. The only question is how do I act in alignment with truth in every situation or see the truth before acting on it ?

Posted (edited)

Mostly just by caring about it.

You're never going to be perfect at it. Just do your best.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura so going into every situation I must be introspective and face or do what I don't want to ?

Is this the way ?

27 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Leo Gura so going into every situation I must be introspective and face or do what I don't want to ?

Is this the way ?

First and foremost you must cultivate a deep respect and love of truth.

From there, things will come more naturally.

You don't need to obsess over every situation. Start with individual things that are most relevant.

@Leo Gura How do I cultivate deep respect and love for truth ? By contemplation.

For example when I become jealous of seeing couples in my college campus I must introspect and see that I could also get a girlfriend and it doesn't matter.  Also by contemplating the questions given in that episode will it give me directions ?

Be honest and keep moving towards that.

2 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Leo Gura How do I cultivate deep respect and love for truth ? By contemplation.

For example when I become jealous of seeing couples in my college campus I must introspect and see that I could also get a girlfriend and it doesn't matter.  Also by contemplating the questions given in that episode will it give me directions ?

No, love for truth has to be more fundamental and universal than that.

Contemplate: Do I love truth? What does that even mean?

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Contemplated : Do I love truth ?

Sadly the answers was no.

What does that even mean ?

I don't know .

Edited by Rishabh R

There is no point in me vacuuming this room right now, but I love to do it anyway

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

Right, well, now you can explore the matter more deeply and figure out why you are overlooking the value of truth. Truth is a value that needs to be unearthed.

But also, maybe you don't care about truth, in which case you should pursue other things you care about.

If you dig deeply into truth, you might discover a love for it. Psychedelics might help with that.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura yeah I must ask the further questions Why do I don't value truth and keep questioning it deeper. 

However, I also care about success. So what's you're best video for success for people who are in college ? 

9 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

So what's you're best video for success for people who are in college ?

I don't even remember at this point.

If you want to be successful you're gonna have to be more proactive than asking me for personal video recommendations. You have the whole internet at your fingertips. Learn to use that.

@Leo Gura  searched . The challenges of making bold life changes.  By the way I was asking you because I was getting confused with the overwhelming amount of the videos of yours. 

3 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

I was getting confused with the overwhelming amount of the videos of yours.

Now you know how I feel.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura ok that's normal but one has got to take action  despite that . By the way are you returning to YouTube or is it only this cuz you once told that you're best work is yet to come.  Also I discovered is that the best way to succeed is to think and act.

Edited by Rishabh R

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

What does that even mean ?

I don't know .

That's already in some level a confession of interest in what's true, and a good starting point since you're questioning and being honest! What else is there to pursue? True in all regards, existential, experiential, absolute and relative. What's effective? What's true? What's factual? 

Mastering a skill, an emotion, your mind, itself requires unearthing what's real about your chosen field and, learning and perceiving reality accurately. And what's absolute requires direct consciousness.

Edited by UnbornTao