James123

Anything we say is just a personal opinion and has nothing to do with Truth

66 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ego=Universe=Us=Language=Life=Knowledge=Etc.

Truth= 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

Truth includes your personal opinion about it also and that is it also!

Consciousness or Truth is like the sun, it's shining and it's undeniable fact about it, but the rays it scatters is whatever appears in it, all part of one show!

Edited by m0hsen

6 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Truth includes your personal opinion about it also and that is it also!

Consciousness or Truth is like the sun, it's shining and it's undeniable fact about it, but the rays it scatters is whatever appears in it, all part of one show!

Our opinion as you said Only a part within infinite. Consider according to that. 

Posted (edited)

The duality between anything collapses once you stop imagining that there is.

A drop once back in ocean dissolves and no longer a drop but the whole ocean. Ocean (infinite) cannot see individual drops (any possibilities) but only can be itself as a whole.

Edited by m0hsen

1 minute ago, m0hsen said:

The duality between anything collapses once you stop imagining that there is.

A drop once back in ocean dissolves and no longer a drop but the whole ocean. Ocean (infinite) cannot see individual drops (any possibility) but only can be itself as a whole.

You are a still an ego. You still come up with sentences. Otherwise, word of ahbdbxjdn and Truth is identical. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are a still an ego. You still come up with sentences.

Ego doesn't exist, if enough investigation done, you see there's no second to you, but only your imaginations, and once stopped its all clear for you, you see that you've been always the self, yourself.

But where does the sentences come from? Well I could ask where does the consciousness come from? It doesn't come from anywhere, same as everything else, the source of everything including the intelligence that works to make these conversations possible is nothing, it comes from the self.

Edited by m0hsen

we all have different perspectives on what the elephant looks and feels like but its the same elephant.

6 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Ego doesn't exist, if enough investigation done, you see there's no second to you, but only your imaginations, and once stopped its all clear for you, you see that you've been always the self, yourself.

But where does the sentences come from? Well I could ask where does the consciousness come from? It doesn't come from anywhere, same as everything else, the source of everything including the intelligence that works to make these conversations possible is nothing, it comes from the self.

If a person, who is your loved ones, your mom, dad, kid, wif etc... dies, I will see you do you have an ego or not. 

The truth is existence and there is nothing else, simply open to what is and be it now. There are words that help you be one with your true self, others that distance you from it. Yes, it is always what it is, but we get lost in the mind, it is very powerful and creates its own world.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

If a person, who is your loved ones, your mom, dad, kid, wif etc... dies, I will see you do you have an ego or not. 

I see you are unable to see through these, and get it, making it personall.

It doesn't matter what appears, appearnces within the consciousness is irrelevant to what consciousness is in nature. Truth, Awareness, Consciousness is beyond it's imaginations.

Edited by m0hsen

I see you are unable to see through these, and get it, making it personall.

It doesn't matter what appears, appearnces within the consciousness is irrelevant to what consciousness is in nature. Truth, Awareness, Consciousness is beyond it's imaginations.

No one can surrender till nothing left, only "no one". If you still feel hungry and therefore eating, you have still an ego. What you say is just a personal ideas beliefs. 

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The truth is existence and there is nothing else, simply open to what is and be it now. There are words that help you be one with your true self, others that distance you from it. Yes, it is always what it is, but we get lost in the mind, it is very powerful and creates its own world.

Could you please tell me a word that is closest to Truth? 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

No one can surrender till nothing left, only "no one". If you still feel hungry and therefore eating, you have still an ego. What you say is just a personal ideas beliefs. 

Could you please tell me a word that is closest to Truth? 

Any identification, idea , concept, about yourself immerse yourself in the mental world and limits you. But some ideas can suggest you the frequency to be, the step to do, to totally open yourself to yourself now, to be without limits 

Just now, James123 said:

What is nothing? The distinguish you imagine between nothing and everything is just in your mind, and is another duality which should collapse too to see the truth,from Awareness's POV nothing=everything .

What is nothing? The distinguish you imagine between nothing and everything is just in your mind, and is another duality which should collapse too to see the truth,from Awareness's POV nothing=everything .

Exactly, that is an idea that frees 

Just now, m0hsen said:

See that's what I am saying. This is only your and mine personal ideas that's all. :) Nothing mean is everything to me, therefore there is no such thing as everything. Only nothing/nothingness. 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Any identification, idea , concept, about yourself immerse yourself in the mental world and limits you. But some ideas can suggest you the frequency to be, the step to do, to totally open yourself to yourself now, to be without limits 

The moment is now, and I am hugging it what can I do more ? :)

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

The moment is now, and I am hugging it what can I do more ? :)

Empty your mind of meaning and open your perception, perceive the intelligence flowing, the energy arising, the perfection appearing 

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

therefore there is no such thing as everything. Only nothing/nothingness

That's a trap, limits you. 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Empty your mind of meaning and open your perception, perceive the intelligence flowing, the energy arising, the perfection appearing 

How do you know? If you experience therefore you know, that's a personal perspective.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's a trap, limits you. 

How do you know? 

Just now, James123 said:

How do you know? 

Because I know that any differentiation is a mental structure, and that are the limits. To be totally open to what it is, there must be zero structure