Danioover9000

Destiny smears, slanders and defames!

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just look at the mass slander and defamation happening to Normand Finkelstein:

https://twitter.com/TheOmniLiberal

Can we verify where that letter and photo of letter came from? Is it a deep fake A.I image? I find it highly suspicious such a letter leaks out AFTER this Lex Fridman podcast!

Edited by Danioover9000

and

Are misinformation, and taken out of context. OF COURSE THE PODCAST'S 5 HOURS LONG! But this doesn't justify this degree of context getting so taken out and twisted like this. Shame on DESTINY AND LEX FRIDMAN!!

Great takes by Hassan actually, confirms some of my intuitions with the whole podcast as BS:

Seriously, I'll ask some users who do A.I generated tech, can you deep fake a photo of a letter like this? How is this authentic?

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Just look at the mass slander and defamation happening to Normand Finkelstein:

https://twitter.com/TheOmniLiberal

Can we verify where that letter and photo of letter came from? Is it a deep fake A.I image? I find it highly suspicious such a letter leaks out AFTER this Lex Fridman podcast!

You're being sarcastic right? o.O

@Seth

1 hour ago, Seth said:

You're being sarcastic right? o.O

What do you think??? If I was sarcastic wouldn't I not be so troubled by this disgrace?

I see destiny is leaking back onto the forum. Don’t you have another thread for this?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"