Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Breaking free from the karmic bondage, has anyone done it?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is undeniable that reality has memory, genetics, Mind, body, energies. Even electronics have memory.

Most people do not create nothing new in their Life. I can totally relate to that. They orbitate around the same cycles that their family orbitated, and their previous ancestors did, and so on.

The inercia of reality is circular, repetition, It seems whatever i do It seems the karmic patterns are happening again and again. Some days i realize i really never lived a day in my Life, my parents/ancestors did, through me, in form of energy memory in the system.

This thing about energy memory is something i realized on an Lsd trip 4-5 years ago (i had never read anything about It at that time) and i had verified the following years is indeed true. 

The memory is not on the mind or even on the body, IS on the energy body, which according to yoga sciences IS some centímetres around the body. This is "recorded" with every action that you do, and "maintained" not Only for years but even from your ancestors. Your whole family trree can be orbitating in a dark energy for several generations. 

When doing psychedelics or meditation i break the Shell and separate mysefl a bit from EVERYTHING that i Picked, there is the possibility of stopping the endless cycle.

I see it as a motivation to do the homework my ancestors did not do. 

I say "It does not Matter where i came from, i decide Where i want to go".

Lets see if this can be done. If i get defeated, Life was for nothing, i did not accomplish the mission. But if i success, It Will be the best thing ever.

Anyone else in the same mission? The mission to freedom from all the bullshit we picked up. 

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

Didn't the deity tell you that there is no karma?

But yes, the existence of energetic imprints that shape our whole life is undeniable... call it "karma", call it whatever you want. It's the force that makes us who we are, for better or worse. That's why people say "change your energy and you will change your life", and why energetic healing therapy can be so insanely effective.

And like I said before, you cannot ever dissolve your entire karma; if you did, this whole reality game would dissolve. But you can definitely make it more light, less rigid, more transparent. However, this won't just happen overnight... which is why patience and persintence is so important. Be diligent, but don't rush it; slow and steady wins the race, as Leo has rightfully said (even though he himself has set the worst example imaginable, lol).

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Insigtful. What you are talking about is genuine perception of what you are as human, of the pattern of existence that is unfolding now. Everything is real and cyclical, energetic patterns upon patterns built throughout the total cosmic cycle. It is not spiritual woo woo, it is something real that can be perceived, seen clearly.

Every micro movement that occurs in our life, every perception, thought, sensation, everything, is a consequence and part of a butterfly effect of proportions that go far beyond what we can perceive. If you have seen this, you can also see how the cycle that you are develops, intuit the direction, the steps to follow and flow with the wave, start swimming with the current instead of being static, and even start surfing and give some somersault from time to time. once you start, it's like everything, you get the hang of it

On 3/12/2024 at 8:27 AM, Javfly33 said:

Anyone else in the same mission? The mission to freedom from all the bullshit we picked up. 

I'm in.

There are moments when I am overwhelmed. U could Call it karma, call it trauma, past experiences, call it energetic patterns or sth else. It feels like no matter what I try, no matter what I do - I am stuck with this. No way out and the cycle repeats.  And while I see some responsibility of my own, I know that I had no control over certain things that happened e.g. in my childhood or have been passed along over generations.

And then there are the moments in which sth else awakens. The feeling of "I will not be defined by this". The feeling of - "OK, mum, dad, grandparents - you did not do it - but I show you that you can. I will face it, feel it, experience it."

And the ultimate hope, the ultimate goal is freedom. Freedom from all the bullshit I have picked up and also the bullshit I created myself on the way.

Thx for reminding me @Javfly33. And all the best on your own mission

@Javfly33 only "no one" can pass the gateless gate.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."