Hafiz
Member-
Content count
129 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About Hafiz
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
-
Location
Calgary, Canada
-
Gender
Male
-
Clav is Israel funded psyop.
-
I’ve tried Ocarina a few times on NSO and I just can’t with the camera and the lack of direction what to do next. This remake is a day 1 buy for me. The switch 2 is totally worth it for me, who doesn’t really keep up with a new console each generation.
-
Does anyone have any? I feel like they are taking down too fast for me to find.
-
LLM’s are a grift
-
Weapons is really good filmmaking
-
“Ai assisted ball” I’m sorry what!?
-
How many vids on game do you currently have? Can you make bunch of vids with some basic openers/conversation?
-
Are these guys just born naturals or can I learn this type of game?
-
60 days
-
Hafiz replied to museumoftrees's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Sam Harris is lost -
Would you ever consider a pickup bootcamp retreat?
-
It’s party time
-
How do you pay if off in 5 years if that means a mortgage payment that’s bigger than your monthly income?
-
Star Trek
-
Do you guys know about this guy? What We're Searching For Is What This Is Reality, the Greatest Psychedelic of All The way he presents awakening/enlightenment is pretty cool. He's basically saying your reality as it is is already trippy as fuck when you stop and inspect it.
