-
Content count
6,324 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by cetus
-
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It's all one consciousness having a consciousness experience through the illusion of others. So, depending on how you look at it, yes or no. -
cetus replied to OBEler's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-emotions and survival needs. -
cetus replied to OBEler's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What defines a subject to which a subjective experience happens too? -
cetus replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I find God/ infinity in the negative space. For without the negative space no form would be distinguishable. -
Toyota Corolla GR
-
@Natasha Tori Maru That's fantastic! Nice to see you in person. Well almost in person. I'll watch the whole vid. when I get the chance.
-
It's like Scrapple. You enjoyed it more before you knew what it consisted of.
-
cetus replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I totally agree. -
I was just finishing up a scale model of the '63 split window for a friend who collects classic cars. @r0ckyreed I'd agree with Toyota being a good choice for fuel milage and depenability.
-
cetus replied to Magnanimous's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Jeez! Lol -
cetus replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Zeroguy I was reading your journal. Sorry you've been going through a rough patch lately. I see a few days ago you promised yourself you were going to stay away from the forum for a while. Perhaps it would be best if you were to take a break. If you need help with that just ask one of the mods and they could put a temporary suspension on your account. Then when you have a more positive outlook about life in general, it could be reopened. -
cetus replied to Stick's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If I may ask, what exceptionally powerful substance are you referring to? -
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Natasha Tori Maru Sounds like the same problem with wild boar here in the US. I love bacon. -
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-in the land down under. -
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Basman .Be careful of what you wish for. -
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I was thinking Taco. -
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
How about crock? In the southern US alligator is a regular staple. -
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I had to check just for shits and giggles, but Kangaroo meat is available in the US at specialty meat markets. -
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I had to contemplate this for a moment. It seems mind is the wild card which allows duality to experience non-duality. Otherwise, sugar can't taste sugar. -
George Orwell first talked an all -seeing surveillance state called "Big Brother" in 1949. Will it someday come to that? I don't know. But I am glad they are putting cameras on school buses to catch people that ignore the flashing stop lights when children are crossing the road.
-
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Hi Josh! How's it going? Now I have to ask, who said that to who? -
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It's called 'Fool us'. Magicians create illusions on stage and Penn and Teller see if they can crack the secret. -
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura What's the name of that Penn and Teller show? -
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Keeping that in mind is the magic show. Watching as the illusion of duality unfolds around you from a place of non-duality. -
cetus replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Amen to that. What a unique position to be in. Absolutely magical. What a shame that most take it for granted. Until one day they realize the sands of time are running out.
