Applegarden8

Member
  • Content count

    1,274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Applegarden8

  1. I feel terribly upset and I will die dissatisfied with the ignorance, projection and violence of people around me and current political situation of the world that mainly idiots rule the world and there is no alternative. I know I would be at my peak professionally if I were some kind of contemporary classical musician or something like that. I would have made really interesting music. But life goes on. Nothing to regret. I just know this, and I will live for the rest of this life in this mediocrity nobody wants to improve.
  2. I will reach 28 years and I feel like I am yet to mold my life into something. I do not worry about being old, I just need to figure out how to live cheaply and most healthy. Then I feel that I have some juice to create what I want. Yet I can't wait when I will die. There will be no more of this. No point to take another birth (for me at least). Only thing is left to enjoy whatever nonsense here is. What will you do when there is no body and no identity to have, of course that feels way different than having a life experience, if you ever have sat relaxing from your identities you will find out that you are bliss itself.
  3. Are you trolling for real? If you don't agree with the teachings, why to join? I don't think you realize that you will constantly be repressed by the ideas told to you which you know are not worth believing in on a regular or even daily basis. This is like a mental suicide. Idk man. Immagine not knowing what to do in life and for some reason picking up a jihad even though not agreeing with their idea which you will have to follow because you joined. Or waste 40 years in a bhuddist monastery even though you don't believe in the core idea proposed to you and you don't see the truth in it. I feel this post is so insincere, mediocre and childish. For your innermost belief of reality you are going to substitute it with something you think is dogma... 10/10 300 IQ trolling dude.
  4. I have had experience with kriya yoga. It's very worth doing. I have encountered two types of kriya yoga. One form is like putting your body in certain shapes another is to work on your past memory and trauma to burn your karmas. Both have different effects that tend to overlap. 2nd type feels more contemporary and simpler for the western mind. 1st is more traditional like tapas. I have not taken LSD, but I don't believe it has the effects that you get from kriya yoga, especially the mental clarity and stability aspect.
  5. I don't know. Same as for a woman who doesn't sleep around. I guess I would like to have more certainty of commitment from the one who doesn't. I think the behavior between both are distinctively different and you would cater to one who you like more.
  6. There are still degrees of participating in corruption of the government as there is levels of integrities in relationship. For example if you sort out trash, if you give the stuff you don't need to charity, if you don't gamble, drink, smoke and try to preserve a healthy veg lifestyle, support local production or culture by financing them and the people you vote for matters if you live in a democracy etc. as opposed to those who actively cultivate corruption and harm everyone including themselves by taking bribes and agreed contracts and participate in exploitative industries. Yes, nobody is free from corruption for whatever reason. But that does not mean we have to ignore that and always indulge in that. Then you turn your life into a lie. And you are bound to participate in all of that. Life is about the direction you are heading not where you are now. The principle is simple, the tendency and frequency to cut corners. You can find literally eny excuse. Bottom line is that for things to happen genuinely there is tremendous amount of grudgerous things to do. When it comes to relationship. The same logic applies. If your actions and words contradict each other to a degree that is too much for your liking, you have a problem. I personally think that people are not idiots. Their best potential is just sleeping in themselves. I didn't get the best idea of you comment also, btw. Why should he care? Depends on the person. If he is not that attached to sex and he is interested in other areas of life he is not just interested in sex. Why people are so hooked to sex is another different topic which is also why so many people's genius never expresses itself. So many people don't have that space to sit and think by themselves and contemplate life because they can't get over their immediate desires and think this is what life is. There you get the quality of people who don't care about a person.
  7. I think it's like being with a dude who is on top of a shady crypto scheme or is a high end corrupt politician or shady business man or a person involved in a mafia. Would you want to get into that? What do you value? There are negatives visible in those people's behavior. They are not simple people. If they are exploiting some area in their life for monetary gain why wouldn't they do that to you? Do you expect them to appreciate you for who you are and treat you differently? I will not give you any answer, but just think about it. For example there are ideas that tell you, talk to people like they are idiots. Now, how this idea will affect your life and all your relationships if you implement that? Is love and to what degree, if at all, possible for that person?
  8. I think porn is unhealthy for the most part. From one point it's like an exploitative get rich quick scheme that targets our basic desire and because of that influence many things between men and women don't click due to misalignment from that very exploitation. People don't have that much sex also. Period. No pun intended tho. I like that I quit jerking off.
  9. Maybe reading this can calm you down.
  10. I think the point is not productive at all. Knowing you have limited time and resources in this life, better look for the few things that work and implement. You already gave yourself reasons not to try new stuff out idk man. And there has to be a part of some of the teachings that could acctually be true.
  11. This is fine but revolutions are voluntary is what I will say to you. Peaceful systemic change (even with conflicts here and there) requires incredible, incredible amount of work. People also want to work and live there, that tells something to me at least. If you have better system, please, implement it. Paying or not paying for people's labor has nothing to do with spirituality, it's an ethical/moral question. There are good reasons I named in my comment prior. I am sorry that you think it’s useless. With all the applied models of systems thinking I am surprised to hear it's an useless exploit. I am really sorry to hear.
  12. Very "normie" criticism. Just like saying no amount of enlightenment will save you from staring at a pair of big breasts or whatever. Bro, their quality of life and life experience is orders and orders of magnitude better than you. They are where they are because nobody has invented an infrastructure so that they could have been better, only ignorant naysayers saying like in this quote. You will fall sick and want sex (especially if you are pursuing celibacy where it will be the hardest to abstain from sex, but the benefits you will never know), so don't pursue enlightenment and start drinking and gambling? This is so funny, they are far more evolved and know what to do with their life and after all if they die it's definitely not bad for them experientially.
  13. This is the most unreasonable criticism coming from you I have ever read. He has a life purpose, no? Dude, your teaching is workaholism. And what he has to lose? He is going on because of the vision he has and supposedly he even took account that he will be fine without surgery. Besides,he was worse when he was consecrating Dhyanalinga. I would love to know why you said this. Besides, because of people like him, people are practicing health lifestyle which cuts directly in many cartels of food, alcohol, drug and pharma industries and medical malpractices to keep people hooked on treatment forever and because of people like him people are acctually reversing climate change by planting trees on mass. I don't see any government doing this. Another point, he is creating people that will not support people like Trump and Putin or whatever mediocre politician because they have the capacity to care due to Sadhguru's work.
  14. You can underestand that you need an alternative to waiting on her, which is to focus on your life in action and self-reflection. Yeah, I would also be fine with meeting just one which i really have some spark and mating only with her, but in today's age I don't see this happen, people have exes that try to come back into their life and sometimes even married people are married only on paper, but they had to get married for some reason I don't underestand. I think after few years if you work on yourself and your problems, you will be able to provide a more quality relationship to a person that will come eventually and your standards will probably increase as well since you will be looking for signs of emotional maturity that would lower the risk of divorce. I Don't want to marry a lazy, projective victim kind of person who cares what others have. I want somebody who will listen to herself and will listen to me, then so much is possible. If you truly want to have a partner, wish for 15-20 minutes a day for a partner (not for any particular person) and prioritize some skills that are handy for dealing with a partner like communication, negotiation, chores and the fact that your own personal decisions become limited as you are willing to sacrifice a part of your self.
  15. That is true.
  16. Let's tackle with this issue: - The aim is very complicated and lengthy to achieve as it is with life's purposes. What you are trying to achieve is not a static thing. Immagine if you did buy a house but now you are drafted to go to a war or you get a terrible disease, so many people in the world don't know if they will eat today and everybody can't get a house and live "off the grid", because you will be over some people in society, and there are people below you, trying to get ahead you. The thing that you are actively trying to better your life is worth congratulating. - Try to improve some aspect related to your life purpose. Take a loan for the house or switch to a job which you value more. If I was working in neem powder production company or groundnut farm or water filtering company or whatever i would really consume myself, I would really stand by it, it would make me appreciate my job more. - what you are trying to achieve is health. Are the pesticides your only worry? Really? There are other aspects to your health which you can improve to cover minimize the risk of pesticides influencing your health like finding the right frequencyto eat, type of food, fasting, superfoods and supplements, yoga or workout routine etc. etc. Which means you maybe have to sacrifice time to research it and have to quit some thing you like like coffee maybe or refined sugars etc. But in the end you will have health, and even then your health can go bad which is related to point 1 thar your life purpose is not static. - I hope this helps you to find where you stand in life and figure what mentality to have to benefit your journey further. Peace.
  17. Ultimately your own personality or personal agenda/bias/psyche (which is a compliation of what you think you are, what you think the other is, what you think world is and what you think god is and it is mostly the toughts that you haven't verbalized but have access to) which is pretty vague thing but it is the most tangible software with which and trough which your life is internalized and lived. That determines what you love and hate. Your personality however is influenced by society and environment.
  18. I have heard that is because: - you become so energetic and can't hold your samadhi in your body that you have to either give up your experience or the body; - you just don't know how to remain in the body even if you are capable to remain, so you create a desire, have jattas, put copper jewelry or whatever to somehow remain; But I think it's also because: - you don't want to go back to the life you lived prior to the experience, to whatever family situation / life situation / political situation, so you leave; From other sources where people live a simple and monastic life with a lot of sadhana I heard that they don't have this problem of being incapable to hold their samadhi in the body, but they can lose their experience in some moments in their life.
  19. I don't even know how that would look like. 😀
  20. I am beta on the outside but alpha on the inside x)
  21. I am too. Where else I say that I listen to Sadhguru exclusive religiously, try to implement radical ideas of Osho and Nithyanada which I think work better than those I learned in school and that I have a bondage/latex fetish. Where else if not here? Isn't it funny how repressed society acctually is? It's quite phenomenal. Not that all of that even mattered that I said it, but there would be actual people who would spend significant amount of time to give a shit about that and to gossip and compare endlessly and create a story around you just because they either didn't like you, they genuinely tought there is something wrong with you or they had nothing better to do with their life. But no, your cognition is so much more sophisticated and flexible that you don't need to feel guilty for who you are. Period. But there are real consequences to expressing your sexuality or say that you listen to everything some guru is saying. Due to social conditioning I am bound to feel ashamed, and to a point I am and probably will be for the rest of my life.
  22. There was a guy called Origins who abused user Modmyth. Then there was an admin who made a copycat version of this forum. We will have those.
  23. Relatable, it's good when Leo agrees with me and bad when Leo disagrees with me.
  24. Some individuals in the past were very very intelligent. Look at ancient Greek music theory or Hindu temples and lingas or craftsmanship of literally every culture in the world.