-
Content count
18,233 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Breakingthewall
-
Breakingthewall replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
because your ego, which lives in time and of time, cannot be established in the present moment, it needs to project into the future, invent something that needs to change to be happy. There will always be something that is not right, unless the ego is the one who leaves and the real substance remains, which is pure happiness, neither more nor less. the smaller the ego, the more of that substance leaks out. a strong ego that never shuts up, that needs to know, is opaque. almost none of that stuff leaks out and the feeling is infuriating, relentless. If at some point the ego disappears completely, the substance will manifest itself completely, pure light, wonder, enlightenment, the real nature . The problem is that even the ego knows that, he cant remove himself. If he is trying to remove the ego, there is the ego in action, getting stronger doing that work -
Breakingthewall replied to a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think you stop searching when you realize that you are ... nothing. an empty hole that pretends to be something. there is nothing to think about here. It is something really strange because how can an empty hole pretend to be something or do anything? it's incomprehensible. and the empty hole without quality is pretty scary when you think that you have qualities. thinking it is evident that nothing will be achieved, as you are a emptiness. The search is not to look for something but to withdraw qualities from yourself to become as similar as possible to who you really are: a hole of nothing. Maybe when you realize that often, or every moment, you will understand, let's see, at least it's liberating, even it's like sad in some aspects. I don't want to say that I understand, only glimpses to the nothing -
Breakingthewall replied to charlie cho's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
just read a summary of his sentences and it seems very brilliant. Of course very conservative in his political ideas, I have read that he was an idealist who wanted to legislate even the minimum behavior of people to increase virtue. keep in mind that he lived in a feudal era. I think that in context it is very brilliant. it is not the same as lao tzu which is spiritual, confucius is politics, but 2500 years ago -
The day will come when completely amazed you look back and say: how is it possible that I could get into those ego-sick games? When your mind is clean as a mirror, you will only have love for anyone, and no grievance will have any importance, because there will be no you to claim. It is a daring path, but it is the only intelligent path, others lead to madness.
-
Breakingthewall replied to Valwyndir's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I am a hole of nothingness, without quality, that in some incomprehensible way, is pretending to have a shape -
Breakingthewall replied to Lyubov's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
he has millions of followers who followed him for being a fitness icon and now those same people are watching videos about awakening, consciousness, and other things that have not even been considered in their lives, sure they are thinking that he ve a mental problem? . it must be recognized that the guy is unique -
Breakingthewall replied to Valwyndir's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I'm an illusion struggling to solve an enigma -
Breakingthewall replied to Ernest Werbel's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Detachment is the answer (imo), you are irrelevant, enjoy your life but be ready to sacrifice all in every moment... because all could be sacrificed in the next second, and really all is nothing. We have a limited time and we have to use it to dissolve the walls , to realize the truth. -
Breakingthewall replied to Ernest Werbel's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nobody knows that . Only the humans are who need to realize god to scape of suffering, and looks so deliberate. -
Breakingthewall replied to a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
We can't stop thinking because we have a sick need of control. Thoughts create the illusion of control. illusory because there is no possible control. To stop thinking when there is this need for control is like escaping the force of gravity, you can only do it with effort but in the end it will attract you. the need for control is the i itself? Or maybe is this i that we have. I think that each time you realize the formless, the i change, it's a more silent i, smaller but still an i since you are alive as an individual. I agree with @Seraphim that concepts like you don't exist, reality is an illusion, etc, accepted as a dogma make more problem than benefit. I think it's possible to have an i without need of control , small and silently -
Breakingthewall replied to Ernest Werbel's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Difficult don't ask yourself: why? -
Breakingthewall replied to a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
great truth, the veil is neither more nor less than you. the ego is what you are, your form, to stand aside so that the formless manifest is like joining two magnets with the same charge, slippery -
Breakingthewall replied to Raze's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
a desire is the will to change what is. the absence of desire is the total acceptance of what is. apparently in desire there is progress, human spirit, strength, and in the absence of desire submission, cowardice, passivity. but the reality is that in desire there is violence, stupidity, blindness, and in the absence of desire there is life, beauty, truth. But desire is necessary and absence of desire is not enough...the dance of karma i guess -
Breakingthewall replied to VeganAwake's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Freedom when your mind is open, death is home, the world flows, and beauty is everywhere -
Breakingthewall replied to This's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
How do you know that about shadguru? -
Breakingthewall replied to Vrubel's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What is pursuing enlightenment? I think all of us are pursuing that but it's a wrong idea, the spiritual would should be removing the garbage, not pursuing anything. The problem is that the garbage is so encrusted that needs a strong chemical cleaner to descale it. but you have to use it only for this, with a practical purpose -
Breakingthewall replied to Vrubel's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think it is possible to be serious that way and also avoid ego-reinforcing behaviors. I think that psychedelics are very useful for this, after a trip the baseline is higher and you see how it goes down right away when doing certain things -
Breakingthewall replied to electroBeam's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
the problem with sex, the desire of desires, is that it is often corrupt in its essence. it depends on beauty, youth, it is utilization for satisfaction, ego. And deeply show power. prevalence of your genes. of course there is a pure and generous sex, but that's not what we are talking about. Sex is the most tempting thing that exists, but I think it is a great ally of the ego, one of the strongest -
Breakingthewall replied to electroBeam's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Sex is a very difficult desire to forget, it is always there to remind you that you cannot completely transcend. Whether you satisfy it or not, it's always going to show up. It is the great temptation, the one that attaches you to the ego. on the one hand I would like to transcend it but on the other, not really. -
Breakingthewall replied to Vrubel's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
For me the problem is that with meditation it is impossible for me to get close to the tearing of the veil that occurs with psychedelics, even in low doses. Lately I've seen the need to meditate as much as possible, partly for pleasure, partly to get deeper, but if I stop doing psychedelics for a while, my mind starts to buzz with questions and there's no way to stop it. a small dose of 5 meo sometimes and a momentary glance at the nothingness that dreams that I am makes everything go back to order. I hope it is no longer necessary, but I wonder how many people really see in normal meditation that it is the infinite nothingness that is dreaming. It would be nice if it were like that every day -
Breakingthewall replied to Bacher's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The thing is that there is no suffering, it is only the opportunity to go further, and further is nowhere. It is only the emptiness that dreams .what I don't understand is: and now what? a tip: forget the reason -
Breakingthewall replied to Phyllis Wagner's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You mean neanderthal! I mean the homo sapiens in the Paleolithic . And I agree, i choose being too. Be sapiens is difficult -
Breakingthewall replied to Phyllis Wagner's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Moksha well a paleolithic human or any homo sapiens have the mental capacity of a human today. There are no mammalian steps that understand additions, others multiplication, until they reach some that can develop quantum physics. They are in the Garden of Eden, or outside. those inside understand nothing, those outside everything. -
Breakingthewall replied to Phyllis Wagner's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
according to Einstein, the most surprising thing about reality was that it was understandable for the human mind. It really is amazing that the human mind can create models that explain reality. a paleolithic human could understand the theory of relativity. not a chimpanzee. The difference is huge, not a small step -
Breakingthewall posted a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
After a more or less long meditation I went for a walk in the country and looking at the trees I realized something obvious: everything I see is in my mind. Those perfect trees, with that color, those shapes, are a creation made by me. Not like god but something more materialistic. All I see, hear, think, remember, are images created by my mind, based on billions of neural interconnections. My body has a series of sensors that interpret radiation and waves and based on it create images, which for "me" are the world, reality. For what i? Here is the dilemma. There is an i who comments on these images, values them, talks about them according to what he has learned. But there is another i who is who is working. A huge tireless work creating all this perfect universe in my mind in real time. It is me, a me that I do not even perceive, making this work of art without rest. And this work of art is "my" work, but not of the i that speaks, but of the i that does. Once I saw this, the talkative i fell silent, since I saw that with the creation of all this reality it was quite an activity, the other activity of commenting was not necessary. Why comment on something that I am doing myself? And this is when I had the feeling that this creation of reality is an original creation. I am creating reality in real time completely. I make it exist, everything exists in me. But not "i", because the "i" that speaks is also part of that creation. And this is where the confusion comes in. I have already read here many times that: I am everything that exists, I am imagining others, etc. I have not given it too much importance because my search is more towards the center, the being. But in this case I had the clear perception that I am the one who perceives, but perceives what I create, and that this I is not a self, it is the immeasurable breadth. I am struck by the doubt that if it is not simply that what I believe is my brain's interpretation of the material reality captured by my physical sensors, or if somehow I am really creating everything, and that everything that exists is what my eyes see right now. Everything acquires a sharper, new, perfect color. The wind moves the trees and I perceive the miracle of the perfection of that image. But do not have sense. Leo and many say: only you exist, the others are imaginary. What's the point of this? It is true that this moment seemed the reality, but I think it is an idea formulated so that we perceive something. What?
