Breakingthewall

Member
  • Content count

    18,233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breakingthewall

  1. the thing about eckart tolle only happens to him, and I have my doubts. When you have established mental patterns, they don't go off like that overnight, you have to disassemble them millimeter by millimeter. you know very well what is at stake right? I have seen myself in that circumstance, waking up in the morning and starting in mental bombardment, sleeping 3 hours every night, etc. You are in a war, and things like smoking, masturbating or playing video games are not allowed, unless you want to continue in that hell for many more years. You have to get really serious, and this is actually a blessing, a bit of difficulty builds character. integrity, transparency, seriousness, will and discipline, and you get out of the trap without problem
  2. great report, thanks so much for sharing! I have felt chills in the part where you ask the conscience if there is something else and it responds that there is only this. I have had the same realization and the feeling of loneliness, of being locked in an eternal jail was enormous, horror. Instead of going to play with my children, as I have not, I went to a terrace to drink two liters of beer to forget it. But the next time I encountered this loneliness, it was different. I was alone yes, but I loved myself with an enormous love that was all I ever missed, and being alone, stuck out of time, immobile, was wonderful My conclusion is that psychedelics make you see the reality of total unity, but we are still ourselves, we cannot help projecting sensations such as loneliness, isolation. This does not mean that they are real, they are simply our human egoic sensations mixed with the absolute ... or so I think Pd: only 2 grs??
  3. @AdamR95 If you talk about physical pain, if it is intense it is difficult to bear, but once it passes, it remains as an anecdote. emotional or psychological pain is different. loss, humiliation, etc. This pain is 95% painful because you think it shouldn't be happening. if you accept that things are as they are, that reality is perfect, that free will is illusion, it loses almost all its force
  4. The same thing happened to me, after a session of 5 meo I started with tingling in one leg and the next day I had spasms throughout the body, especially in one arm, and the tingling, this lasted 3 or 4 days. This worries and makes us think of something neurological, but it was not, one night I could not sleep due to the spasms and after about two hours of trying to meditate there was a very intense discharge of energy for about 1 minute, and after that the symptoms practically they disappeared. the next day they disappeared completely
  5. You could say that about everything that is talked about in this forum, but it is not true. This is a mental exercise that helps to soften the mental barriers that keep you locked in the illusion of separation
  6. I think that they are not bubbles, that it is a single flat consciousness and that patterns are created in it, but obviously this is speculation. I have had that realization several times, very strong and obvious, but maybe I am also influenced by what I have read?.i don't think so But it's a possibility, and the realizations are not long. The realization is: It seemed that it was me, a separate being, and I am not real. all humanity is a single block, and beyond, all reality the same. all the noise, the color, the stuff that fills the mind is fake, a special effect. reality is silent unity
  7. Since I believe that it is impossible to know what is true or false from the relative point of view, I think it is better to focus on the absolute, the total emptiness of the mind. This is where the only permanent truth is, the rest has no value
  8. @Dodo from a relative and materialistic point of view, it is estimated that there are 1 googol (1 followed by 100 zeros) of stars in the known universe, and most have several planets. do you think that the covid, or the disappearance of humanity is more important than having lice? is more or less at the same level
  9. This is so yes, but on the other hand no. all this universe that disappears if you sleep is only in your mind. If you disconnect it, the universe shuts down. If you look at it from the "on" point of view, it will seem that only you exist. if you look at it from the "off" point of view it seems to you that the universe does not really exist. reality, imo, goes further: your parcel of perception and memory is illusory, a mental creation. if you dissolve it you will see that you are not really a separate being. your particular universe is a kind of artifice, a trick. what you are goes much further. when you die that trick will turn off. it really is something empty and irrelevant. My trick will continue to exist, and infinite more, since you are me and everyone else, but it is impossible to see it if you are encapsulated in your particular trick.
  10. you are the totality of existence, embodied in a kind of enigmatic magic game. special enough imo
  11. because it is beautiful, it is life, love, giving, generosity
  12. Maybe you are trying to understand with human logic what goes much beyond this
  13. I would say that the huge, living and great work of art that is humanity, needs suffering to be fully realized. Christ is tortured and nailed to the cross realized the glory. the immense suffering of the human mass is the greatest manifestation of love.
  14. because you are me, literally. It seems that we are separate beings each with their reality, but it is a magic trick. sometimes that magic goes off for a moment and you see that you are not you but the whole cake
  15. krisnamurty says what he always says: nobody understands anything except me, but I'm not going to explain it to you because you wouldn't understand. stop trying anything, it won't do you any good. that of a man who was meditating for 25 years in solitude and only found confusion is obviously making it up. not even 3 months to endure. Krishnamurti is a pre-fabricated guru . still has valuable things
  16. because the apparent does not exist separately, even if it appears to. the same that you cannot see right now that you as a separate being do not exist, you cannot understand how a torturer is love. I can't see it right now either, it has to collapse the appearance and perceive the whole
  17. it's like a strange trick, apparently I have a separate experience, but it's not real. With the formation of mental patterns this illusion of individuality is created. These patterns can be undone and it is seen through the illusion, not that the others do not exist, but that I do not exist. there is only one whole that is, and it is us, talking to ourselves at this very moment by virtue of a kind of energetic architecture, which is formed in the mind from the innate duality life / death, acceptance / rejection, and here the self is created and expands, but it's nothing more than a mental pattern
  18. Well, I don't think there is a universal recipe. In my case what is working is meditation, I also have a big distortion in my past, dysfunctional parents, etc. With meditation I see that there are no "my parents", I am creating the story, because in my lack of humility I believe that reality must have been different. On the other hand, this can be an advantage, since that anxiety is very unpleasant and leads you to try to solve it, and to do so you have to dissolve your ego. Consider spending 2-4 hours every day in meditation. It may seem like a lot, but if there is a serious desire to embody the truth, to live as fully as possible, it is nothing.
  19. the question is what it is social anxiety. imo is a distortion between what is and what should be (like any anxiety). You think that you should be different from what you are, or that people should be different from what they are. reality is what it is, and this is the truth. the first thing is to equalize that distortion. what should be and what is have to be identical, match exactly. the opposite is to be a lie and if you want to see the truth you have to be the truth. I am discovering this lately in meditation. Any lie is distortion. It may be more difficult or easier but it is always possible, imo. each one has his cross, it is necessary to accept it completely. Trying transcendence before this equalization with psychedelics is a kind of tricky shortcut. it can serve to realize that distortion, but little else. in the end you return to your anxiety and the experience remains in the memory and is conceptualized The trip of your life doesn't exist (as you know) , it's a ghost that comes into existence because of that distortion. as soon as you equalize the two tracks it will disappear and you will be free
  20. think that an enigma is presented to you. there is good and evil, apparently. they seem obviously opposite and opposed, because your mind is programmed to perceive this like that, without any doubt. If you want to escape the deception you have to see, without a doubt, that they are the same. how to do this, which seems impossible? a true and exciting enigma, a game to dedicate your life to
  21. were any of those 5 meo trips a total breakthrough? if plugging in doesn't work for you, you can try finding a babysitter and vaporizing 20mg Really. A real surrender
  22. @Dodo Well, in the bible it says that even a hair on your head that falls is the will of God ... Biblical God is omnipotent and omniscient, so he knew that you were going to be a sinner and he was going to send you to hell . in fact he is the one who made you sin to deserve that, to be eternally tortured. but he is merciful and loves you. the biblical god is very scary
  23. Don't lose sight of the fact that God wants the Congolese guerrillas to force an 8-year-old boy to torture his mother to death in front of his father, and then become a drug-addicted sex slave who chops off the hands of civilians. trying to understand what God wants is naive. God is, and if we want to transcend the delusion of egoic life, the first thing we have to do is equalize what is with what should be. what God wants is what it is. that your tendency is to become a cocaine addict? that's what god wants. What is becoming a Buddha? the same. why? the answer is supposed to be: love. I do not finish seeing it but I suppose it will be true
  24. I don't know, but it is by far the most pleasant, happy and beautiful way, where you find magic and beauty every second. That's why all this work, not only to "know the truth", but to have fun. practicality, since anything else is a dead end maze
  25. Because be sober is much more pleasant. Real hedonism is to live the present in an ascetic way. what is commonly called hedonism, alcohol, drugs, empty sex ... is a sad cheap imitation of real hedonism: meditative life