Breakingthewall

Member
  • Content count

    18,233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breakingthewall

  1. Nahm was the most legit person on the forum. How could be legit someone who accept 10 k for transmission to enlightenment from a guy who's depressed and lost? Anyway, bad for my side mentioning for that reason someone who is not here for answering I don't mean that they should be perfect, but at least not essentially liars 😅. Most of them really believe that they are legit, enlightened, saint and everything, it's the mechanics of narcissism, it's very surprising mental structure. I will start a thread about narcissism, it's extremely interesting topic
  2. Maybe not always, Isha is a cult and Sadhguru their divinity, but doesn't seem dangerous or abusive.
  3. Many people don't realize that all their energy revolves around their self-image. I think we've all fallen into that at some point in our lives. When you're a teenager, it's almost impossible to avoid it. The point is to realize it and see the depth of your corruption, commit to the truth, and polish yourself as much as possible, which will never be perfect.
  4. @Sugarcoat Even with high doses, the experience was the same: dead infinity. It's almost mechanical; your mental structure closes, like a reinforced door. In my experience, at a given moment it opens. It's absolutely real, and since you ve been tried, you have nothing to lose. It's quite intimidating, but the worst possible experience is that one: the dead void. For me, it's worse than any horrible trip; the sensation is devastating, absolutely crushing. It's certainly not the end, so keep drilling.
  5. He said for example this: My beloveds, the being that you are is not being. Because being is not. What is not, is what is. And that, of course, is the Supreme Being that cannot be said, but I say it because the Silence told me so. And the Silence is my Teacher. Though I am its Teacher as well. All is One. And One is I. So welcome to me.” Or Don't eat fruit with the peel on it. That prevents the kundalini from rising. But if you've already eaten it, don't worry: it's all maya.
  6. Even if consciousness functions through an interface like the brain, it would be an essential property of the universe, or of reality. Reality would create brains through which consciousness would be structured in a certain way. If there is consciousness, as we see, there is infinite consciousness. This doesn't mean that there is only consciousness, but that consciousness emerges in reality infinitely. Even odds numbers are also infinite and are not the entirety of reality.
  7. Everyone is corrupt, the difference lies in where you point, towards the lie or the truth.
  8. What can I do If I smell the liars from miles? Do you remember nahm? You think he was legit .be careful! Some people are dangerous, no jokes. He stole 10 k dollars to an user, raptorsin, promising enlightenment by transmission, and you still thought that maybe he's legit. Spirituality is full of that people . Of better, that people converges in spirituality. I think it's good idea to point it.
  9. I don't know what you mean .I'd say that you neither,but it's enough, I think it's obvious for anyone.
  10. An attitude of detachment can be more fluid, calm, happy, or whatever, depending on the circumstances, but it doesn't mean enlightenment. Enlightenment can bring detachment, but detachment doesn't bring enlightenment. Detachment can be irresponsibility, avoidance, many things. The spirituality that equates enlightenment with the end of suffering categorizes the human state of mind into attached and detached, full or empty. It is the Buddhist approach, which denies a human facet as flawed. For them, being human is a mistake; the ideal would be to be a plant. So, they, who are much more intelligent than reality, strive hard to completely repress a part of their nature and become plants. Now is when you say: brother, you are attached to the mind. Drop the thought and the enlightenment is the case. No, being a plant is not enlightenment, we are humans, if someone doesn't like, what to do? Maybe in next life they will be a ficus
  11. @James123 you have convinced me, you are like Jesus, Buddha and Ramakrishna united in one super sayan mystical saint who lies in every word that he says. Enjoy the ego trip. I know that for you is very important acting as an enlightened being, but sometimes you could behave natural, it's liberating.
  12. I just did an objective analysis, as they ask . I hope it can be helpful . In my opinion spirituality is very serious topic , then I think that wannabe narcissist gurus should be revealed. If you think I'm too anything, just tell me, but imo I'm in the correct balance between passive and aggressive. Just pointing what's true
  13. @kbone another detail. How many words have you written in this forum? Quite a few, right? Very long posts. A question for anyone who participates here and reads the messages. What have you said? Have you said anything? I mean, besides that, you've meditated in the Himalayas, that your brothers are losers and you are a winner, and that you've visited Japanese temples and convoluted messages in which you try to show off your spiritual erudition. Anything concrete that anyone remembers? Nothing. Everything revolves around you or confronting others. It's extremely easy to see right through you. a game.
  14. No, you are dreaming that you are in a beach. It's a reality. Being technical, it involves trillions of neural connections in which quadrillions of subatomic particles interact, creating an energetic cloud of complexity beyond what humans can intuit, perfectly synchronized to make that dream of the beach appear. Why this is not real?
  15. Because it's obvious. Every time you talk to someone, your attitude is competition . You try to cut off their outlets with arguments unrelated to the conversation. You present a conceptual framework, and when the other person refutes it, you tell them that what they've said are just concepts and that they should stop thinking. When the other person refutes you again you tell them they're suffering and that you're sorry, that you wish they'd stop suffering. And when you have no other options, you say: "I love you, brother.💘" All of this is absolutely sterile. Your only real goal is to see yourself as a guru and for others to perceive you as such. It's clear that you're upset and irritated, but you repress it because you think a guru should display equanimity. You repeat many times that you are enlightened. But anyone who isn't blind can see right through these games
  16. All of your speech has the smell of the Subtle self-affirmation, whereby you very subtly try to put down your "opponent." except when you want to make an "ally". Perhaps you aren't aware of it. You've already mentioned that your siblings failed in their marriages, unlike you, who succeeded. In all your interactions, you subtly position yourself above. You're not obvious like James, who is a fun archetype of the narcissistic guru wannabe. You're much more experienced and intelligent, and are capable of sometimes letting your narcissism down so that your opponent lowers their guard. All of these strategies are created naturally over a long period of relational dynamics. You can't fool me for a moment, so I interact with you as a game, the same as with James. I know you're completely impervious to what anyone says because you see everything as competition (even if you're not aware of it), but conversation creates a picture that anyone with any vision can see and read, and thus understand how wounded egos work, needing to absorb energy from other egos and unable to connect in a real way.
  17. Nothing means the absence of something. So, to say that reality is something or nothing is meaningless. Both concepts are within relative reality and are opposed to each other. You can say: there is nothing of sugar. But you can't say: there is absolutely nothing, since you are saying it. Nothing as absolute is meaningless. It is something that is said in spirituality when you mix the relative with the absolute. About saying that reality in nothing because if has no substance, what is substance? Atoms? They can be a lot of different manifestations of reality. Gravity for example. Is gravity nothing because has no substance? Of because its imaginary? What means imaginary? Opposite to real? Why?
  18. @kbone I just perceive that you are a real narcissist, same than james. People absolutely focused in their self images that mix some true stories with lies and when they say : I love you brother 💘, they mean the opposite. Passive aggressive behavior, wounded ego, need of construct a beautiful self image . The problem with spirituality is that a lot of those vampires find a place to seduce weak people, that's why spirituality is so false. I shouldn't waste my time with people like you because it's bad energy, but same time it's a teach because it's extremely important to identify those behaviors anywhere as fast as possible. A lot of people have a bit of that, but only some are full immersed in it. Very toxic and dangerous if you are ignorant
  19. if there is an appearance there is something. Nothing is simply nothing. I don't know how you arrived to the conclusion about that a dream is nothing. It's a dream
  20. I'm Spanish, I spoke with you in Spanish a couple of years ago, javfly also. Shame you forgot. Maybe you changed your spirit for a Turkish Sufi master
  21. So beautiful. I'm falling in love. O my god. You are so amazing 😍 Narcissistic on fire. I can't avoid interacting with you my vampires, it's addictive
  22. Really? Last time you spoke perfect Spanish and you lived in new York and work in trade . In fact an user, javfly, who's Spanish and with I had some contact, told me that he spoke by phone a couple of times with you and you were latino originally. Now Turkish fits more to your self image? Why?
  23. Yeah, thanks, you are very kind and I appreciate a lot your teachings. You are like the father that I need and I never had. Really reading you I feel your authenticity and the love that emanates of your being 😅🤣