Ima Freeman

Member
  • Content count

    500
  • Joined

  • Last visited

4 Followers

About Ima Freeman

  • Rank
    - - -

Personal Information

  • Location
    Europe
  • Gender
    Male
  1. Let me ask it this way, cause I was kinda sloppy with my original question. How to deal with the phenomenon, that most people are weirded out or outright dismissive about oneself, because one is neurologically atypical? Get alot of rejection in workplaces, socializing, etc. The ego wants to be accepted by its surroundings to feel safe Distrustful, weirded out looks, rejection, outright hostility is what I see often. I guess I communicate similar messages involuntary, because of being overstrained. I got my handful of divergent friends btw, but I have to deal with workplace, education, social situations, society by and large.
  2. I think it makes a big difference if you are a man or woman in that context. There are different expectations upon you, people will treat you differently for many reasons.
  3. Just had the insight that neurodivergent behaviour is unattractive to other people and even oneself. The neurotic behaviour, the nervous laughter, the restlessness, etc.... Although, off course, it can be attractive too. People like weirdness, stimulation etc... Being authentic or controlled, or both depending on context. What is wise here?
  4. Right now I feel Eros affecting my heart (what I do about that externally is another topic), but I would like transmute it into Agape. I see a chance for spiritual growth here. Any suggestions on how to use it constructively?
  5. This goddamn Houthis ... what a phenomenon
  6. If you have low self-esteem and are unsure about what people think of you, try this exercise with friends or family. Even if you wanna do a reality check on what impression you make on others. It's set up like a game... The Johari window https://www.mygrow.me/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/M2_-Johari-Window-Worksheet-.pdf
  7. @Hayato How can humans who treat animals like that be trusted not to commit atrocities against other humans if time calls... https://www.farmtransparency.org/videos/2w2cni27og
  8. @Ulax Because it is too damn complex. It might take 60 years till a accurate explanation can be drawn, like they try to do now with UAPs and human-alien contact. Anyways it is not that important. Stronger democratization and government transparency is.
  9. Loose Change - a must watch Is there any other event in history with that many recorded anomalies? The official conspiracy theory about a islamist terrorist cell punctuating US air defences and causing thousands of Americans to die in New York and Washington DC, involving dozens of fringe anomalies, is hard to believe.
  10. And nobody gives a damn about that since decades There is no executive authority to enforce this law
  11. These seems very naive. What counts as a war even? An uprising against a tyrant can become a civil war. Intervening in an genocide is an aggression too. Would you consider this unethical? And then, who has the monopoly on power to execute this international law. What if the strongest military powers themselfes start the wars?
  12. @spiritcore Psychedelics, especially LSD can make your ADHD worse Happened to me recently Although I don't take medication, so your case might be different
  13. We live only to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting - Kahlil Gibran
  14. How to be a good friend? Someone who is appreciated by others? Someone who shares love with others? Someone who people want to hang around with?