Someone here

Member
  • Content count

    15,134
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Someone here

  1. This can't be further from my imagined truth.
  2. @Vittorio I can't get my hands on some psychedelics. Please PM me if you can help me out .
  3. @LastThursday you don't have free will because you don't exist as separate self.
  4. Direct being doesn't exist as long as you think "you" exist. get rid of the experiencer. Seeing is sight. Hearing is sound. The feeler of feelings is a feeling. There is no experiencer experiencing experience. Collapse that duality and what is left is direct being.
  5. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Appreciate it. I guess I will go for an isolation retreat. Perhaps I will try a sensory deprivation room. Silent meditation combined with shamanic breathing and some chanting.
  6. There is no objective truth. There is only a hallucinated truth. Individually or collectively. Ex. Is the sun moving or stationary? Actually it's neither and both. It's only one or the other relative to who is hallucinating it.
  7. Yes for you. The world has no inherent color. You are hallucinating your entire life.
  8. @Mikael89 I wouldn't be so shocked if it turns out the earth is flat.. Or if it turns out the earth is a fucking triangle resting over a turtle resting over an elephant. It won't make my reality more weird and mysterious than it already is. And keeping up with this rigid ass skepticism.. You haven't actually gone out there and looked at the earth from above to verify that it's a ball.. So until you do that be honest and just say I don't have a clue.
  9. That's a nice transition. I suffered from OCD at some point in My life as well. And now it has me thinking.. Isn't thinking itself a form of OCD? You described it as "hearing voices in my head".. We constantly hear voices in our head 24/7 right? So what distinguishes OCD from normal mental background commentary?. My point is when I view most of these so called mental disorders.. I see them perfectly "normal" from nondual perspective given how I now understand the self and the mind and how thoughts work. The illusion of "personality" etc.
  10. I agree. it's kinda illegal to be insane no? ?
  11. @Mikael89 You are confusing the context of experience with experience itself. Your interpretation of experience could be false. But experience itself is never false by defintion. The experience of falsehood is itself not false. Experience of delusion is itself not delusion. Dig that?
  12. Nothing and everything. First grade stuff ?
  13. Then it's flat. For you. Then it's moving. For you. Impossible. And hilarious. If you did experience them.. How can they not be "true".. What does true mean for you? Matching your thinking or the fact that it is present to your direct experience?
  14. @Nahm love you too man. I really wish I could easily understand your thoughts.
  15. @Mikael89 experience is prior to your trust.
  16. @Nahm I didn't understand. Perhaps you should try to put yourself in the shoes of the person who is reading your message.. Your messages are always kinda like you talking to yourself.. You use phrases and ways of conveying that maybe only you yourself can understand. Appreciate your input and patience tho.
  17. I'm not sure if I understand correctly(as always lol) .. You mean if I'm not experiencing it directly how can I understand it (mental illness)?
  18. The real 4 noble truths tho... 1 life is suffering. 2 life is suffering because of desire. 3 it is possible for life not to be suffering. 4 the end of suffering is the end of desire.
  19. .Buddhism in a nutshell. The four noble truths.. 1 life sucks. 2 life sucks because you are an idiot. 3 it is possible for life not to suck if you stop being an idiot. 4 you stop being an idiot by wanting nothing. Desiring nothing.
  20. Except when it's Leo : you are just not conscious of the truth. Stick some 5-Meo-DMT up your butt
  21. Yes. Totally agree. Makes sense. @Martin123