-
Content count
15,133 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Someone here
-
How is science different from consciousness work or seeking truth directly?
-
Someone here replied to VeganAwake's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@VeganAwake Real story please no laughing ✋ I passed through a cat this morning.. Cat was so chill.. It looked like a wise cat.. I asked "her".. : what is enlightenment really? What is this all about? Everyone disagree and argue with each other and they all seem equally right and equally false from different perspectives... its crazy.. Where is the truth? Where is the truth? The cat said : meow. -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Keyhole interesting . Thanks. Although I'm not really ready to face my death. The smell of death freaks every cell in my body. It's my biggest fear. And it's ultimately what made me interested in seeking existential understanding. However I'm no where near overcoming my fear of death. Near death experiences are usually linked with mystical visions and insights. To be fair I'm too scared to even go there. -
-Without using psychedelics. ?Can't obtain them. (if anyone can help me out with obtaining them please PM me). -I know every experience is a mystical experience Bla bla. -via meditation alone..i was able to detach from conceptual reality and was able to experience my true essence as raw as possible. But couldn't achieve altered states of consciousness. Did some research.. Found some methods like sleep deprivation (it makes you hallucinate or start dreaming while awake lol). Sensory deprivation like sitting in a dark room for days not seeing any light. Etc Any tips or techniques to achieve altered states of consciousness (also Paranormal phenomenon such as out of body Astral projection etc).. Please share. Thanks.
-
Someone here replied to Arzack's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
"Consider the possibility that many of the things you hear and say are utter nonsense and meaningless repetitions of noise." -Bryant McGill -
Someone here replied to r0ckyreed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
There is a meta insight that you don't want to get... Listen up cuz I'm peacing out after this post lol.... If you don't experience something.. That doesn't tell you whether it exists or not... It just means.... you.. are.. Not.. Experiencing. . It. I'm not saying it does exist. I don't fucking know lol. But you also don't know. But the difference is you are making an unjustified jump and saying "because I'm not experiencing it.. It doesn't exist" . You don't know that. If you want to stick with experience just say that's what exists in my experience and that's what doesn't exist in my experience. Don't make it general (that's what exists and that's what doesn't exist) because you don't know that. -
Someone here replied to r0ckyreed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@r0ckyreed seriously think about this... Why does it necessarily mean if you don't have access to my perceptual bubble... That I'm not a real person? Where is the logical necessity? . Just because you don't perceive something...does that mean it doesn't exist? Why? How do you assume that? Who told you that's how reality works? When you don't experience something that simply means you don't freaking experience it. Period. Nothing more. Now you make a weird jump and conclude that "if I'm not experiencing it doesn't exist." That's indeed what you are imagining. There is a meta insight here.. If it's not in your experience... That only means it's simply not in your experience. Full stop. It doesn't mean it does or doesn't exist. Don't jump to conclusions. Both you have no experience of. The best thing is to say I don't freaking know because you don't and no one does. But I can't blame you.. It sure feels good to talk to "others" about how are you the only one here ? -
Someone here replied to r0ckyreed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No I'm not imagining that the moon remains in its place everytime I double check it. It's direct experience. So the consistency of this realm world is not in my mind. It's in the world. Anyways this conversation is stupid and there is no point getting along because any argument could be easily flushed with "you are imagining this". So I know it's pointless to argue with a solipsist because I was a solipsist at some point . And funny because you believe everyone on this forum are not real yet you are talking to them lol. ? -
Someone here replied to r0ckyreed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The criteria is "consistency". A dream or not.. Real =consistency. Everytime you look away from the moon and look back.... You find it exactly in its place.. Okay You can repeat it elephantillion times..still in its place (relatively). Same for any other object. now if all the sudden things start appearing and disappearing for no reason that would be less objective or less real. Ofcourse that's just my criteria. You can object and say you can have consistent dreams as well. whatever. -
Someone here replied to Meister_Eckhart's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Forestluv I do feel a need to apologize. I was kinda mean or cold with you. I learn from you a lot and I totally appreciate your trying to expand my view. However I do acknowledge that all perspectives are partial. And if you go back thats what I said in my first reply here. So it was because you seemed to be disagreeing with me or saying that my view is limited.. While I myself acknowledge that. So it was kinda confusing to me. -
Someone here replied to r0ckyreed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No. What kind of nonsense is this? I just showed you how nonsensical your view is. Go pass the highway without turning right or left... If you don't see the cars that mean they are imaginary right? .... Untill you do this you are just mentally masturbating. Go prove your theory. If the car is about to hit you.. Just look away.. When you don't see it it's not real anymore and you will be safe... Go ahead and do it! -
Someone here replied to r0ckyreed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@r0ckyreed alright then.. Go pass the highway without turning right or left.. Remember When you don't see the cars.. They are just imagination ? -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes how exactly do I induce this state? I can't just fake it.. It won't work.. Is there a method or something that I can do to induce it? -
Someone here replied to Meister_Eckhart's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Forestluv OK so what exactly am I unaware of? Precisely in this topic at hand about the nature of how knowledge works. In highlight to my responses in the first page. I'm not sure what is your objection exactly. ?You are saying my perspective is limited and partial. And I told you yes it is. So is your perspective. And everyone else. My statement of "I fully understand oneness" seems annoying to you for some reason. I'm not gonna waste time trying to show you how I understand it. Feel absolutely free to say that I don't understand yet. No problem at all. -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Keyhole so how I go about it? Should I actually do something that makes me almost dead (obviously I can't do that) or do you mean just to pretend that I'm dying? -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Dodo LOL chill out bro.. I feel ya.. I feel ya Sounds extreme to me. -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Dodo seriously are you trolling at this point? Why so freaking annoying bruh..im about to have a mystical experience and become enlightened from the level of patience that is necessary to argue with you at this point lol..... -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
So why you seek so hard to make me not seek this freaking mystical experience? Why don't you just breathe a little and let what is just be(which is me seeking the Mystical experience) ? ? -
Someone here replied to Meister_Eckhart's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I guess I know better what has been revealed to me and what hasn't. You are confusing things. What you call "the ego" is the sensation of" I'm a separate entity inside this body perhaps somewhere behind the eyes.".. Is that sense there? Yes sometimes. So its true as long as it is there. Yet other times like when you are let's say so immersed watching your favorite TV show.. That sense is not there.. So it's not true at that moment. There is no true experience and false experience. If there is an experience it's a true experience. If there isn't.. There isn't. -
Someone here replied to Meister_Eckhart's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
A thought. An experience. A sensation behind the eyes somewhere. Does that make the ego true or false? Or maybe it's true and false considering that this sensation comes and goes?. And so whatever Is present is true. If it's not presently experienced it's false. -
Someone here replied to Meister_Eckhart's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Forestluv you are right. There is always more to get. Just offering my perspective on the subject. That's one way to look at it. There is infinite more ways ofcourse. BUT they are all at the level of concept.. At the level of direct experience the three grains of sand are all of reality at the moment that you are holding them. There is indeed infinite more grains of sand... Only as concepts.. Until you experience them directly. ? -
Someone here replied to Meister_Eckhart's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It's not possible to experience falsehood. -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Dodo check this chick out.. I don't feel like rambling all day.. She says it better than I can ever say it anyways. -
Someone here replied to Meister_Eckhart's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
LOL you have to do it this way right? ? I guess you are wrong then (you didn't explain your position anyways you just said go contemplate it) . You tell me who is it that knows and where is the boundaries between the knower and the known? What I'm saying is there is only absolute knowledge which is direct being itself. There is no knowing via duality or a medium of separation. That's what nonduality entails. That's absolute knowledge that cannot be false because it's direct. If we assume separation then all sorts of "how do you REALLY know" nonsense questions start arising which are just based on false assumptions. Aye -
Someone here replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Again this is a teaching.. A teaching is for separation.. For duality.. For the ego. When ONENESS is recognized.. All that becomes laughable. There is nothing that should be done. Who would do it? There is no one. Separate. This whole selfish vs selfless thing.. I don't buy it. They go together. It's not bad or good to be selfish or to be selfless.
