-
Content count
6,512 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Husseinisdoingfine
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Vynce's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I actually disagree with this, Putin has gave bizarre justifications in a televised speech: A unproven “genocide” of Russians ”De-Nazification” Ukranian territory being rightfully Russian, until Lenin have it away -
-
Everyone here is confusing him with too much theory! @Adrian- I highly recommend you just buy the Actualized.org book list and start working your way through it. As well as the Life Purpose Course. Don’t confuse yourself with too much theory.
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to ItsNick's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Quick everyone! Who here will be the first to make a troll account and spam porn and gore? -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to hello1234's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
There is no such thing as being apolitical, as not participating in politics is supporting the status quo by default. I don’t see the purpose of being apolitical, voting is super easy and doesn’t take much time at all, and it happens so rarely. All you have to do is vote for the highest conscious and most selfless candidate on the ballot and that’s it. After you vote, you get to go back home and forget you ever voted, and go back to your normal life. It’s so simple to do! By not voting, you are automatically conceding power to the least conscious of the society who do vote, and they (MAGA, Nationalists, Oligarchs, war contractors, neoliberals etc…) get to pick your leaders. Stay informed with high quality news outlets, I prefer AlJazeera, it’s in my opinion the most high quality news outlet there is. If you don’t like reading the news, then just reduce your info intake to once a week. Although I have read a good book which had rather good arguments about why conscious people should not be involved in Politics. And don’t subscribe to any ideology btw… -
https://www.osho.com/highlights-of-oshos-world/osho-on-marriage-quotes
-
I am flirting with being an activist, just to burn through GREEN. Your thoughts?
-
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/spiral-dynamics-don-edward-beck/1121800741
-
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Epikur's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
LOL! -
@Leo Gura if you have a moderator slot opening, could I fill it?
-
F
-
We had guests over, and they asked me who tf was that portrait depicting, I just told them it was Lenin.
-
When I first discovered Actualized.org while in High School, I binge watched every day. I even would have it playing on my computer on the bed next to me, until I fell asleep. My step dad even came into the room while I was passed out and had to turn off the computer. [SERIOUS] I recall actually in art class, I had to coal sketch a portrait of someone who inspired me, and charcoal portrait Leo was born. I held it in my room for almost a year until it had to be repainted. IDK why, but I did weird things like bow down to the portrait. I still have it in my basement.
-
Oh no... Wait did that guy and the new girl in town eventually hit it off? Girls don't like parents arranging nice guys for them.
-
-
I second this.
-
Actually, Fredrich Engels wrote a pretty good essay about how marriage was a rather recent, and unnatural phenomenon. Marriage is pretty much a strategy of imprisonment and enslavement by the society.
-
Which is quite bizarre as there exists Islamic mystics who've interacted with God long after Muhammed.
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Mesopotamian's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
We would... Become a less militarized society and finally have access to decent Social/Public services? Also: -
Thank you. The philosopher is only good at thinking about things endlessly, it is a mind approach. Hence, mind is a breeding ground for philosophies, all of which are false. My approach is a no mind approach. Once the mind disappears, all philosophies disappear.
-
Philosophy, in my opinion, is the incorrect approach. The mind is a question creating factory, and each answer only brings about more questions. Philosophers go on and on chasing their own tails, trapped in their intellect. Spirituality does not require your intellect, rather the opposite.
-
I had recently purchased a Zen Buddhist calendar. I open to February, and it gives me this nice quote: “Our core beliefs need to be seen for what they are: deeply held assumptions about reality that our particular life circumstances have conditioned us to accept as absolute truth.” ― Ezra Bayda
-
Husseinisdoingfine posted a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
https://actualized.org/insights/explaining-take-down-new-awakening I mean, the Buddha himself was awakened through meditation. What should I do with this info? I'm only 19 and just getting into meditation, only to hear that it's imaginary. Also, our Gurus aren't awake? What? But a lot of these people are superhardcore. Perhaps they too are withholding all they know. Also, how do I go back on spiritual progress? Is that possible? Like I can reverse spiritual progress? If possible, tell me how just in case. -
This type of talk was precisely why I left the forum a while ago. That and his vulgarity and crude speech.
