Lisa Ann

Thoughts on Yuri Bezmenov?

3 posts in this topic

Yuri on meditation, and hippies. I so agree with him on this.

Note: He is not saying that no one should meditate and be spiritual. What he is suggesting is that a lot of people lock themselves into spiritual bubbles and ignore all the hard pressing issues of the modern day. This gives rise to evil forces in society.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

I've watched an hour-long presentation and hour-long interview with Bezmenov and I guess I just don't get the hype. Nothing he says seems that groundbreaking or revolutionary to me. Maybe I just always suspected as much and took it for granted.

Partly why I'm unimpressed is because I don't think Bezmenov goes deep enough. Maybe Russia and the KGB have helped to facilitate it, but I don't think they're the ultimate origin. But then you're getting into illuminati stuff that most people consider conspiracy theories.

It's easy to get away with further demoralizing and destroying your society decade after decade without opposition when your agenda is written off as conspiracy theories. To the point that people now welcome and beg for more of the things that are leading to the downfall of their civilization.

I can't tell you how to reverse course and avoid societal destruction, because just questioning many of the ideas involved is now considered hate speech. That's how effective the propaganda has been.