Ulax

Member
  • Content count

    6,035
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ulax

  1. Lmao hell sucks ass I love how everyone is scared shitless in the comments section too ? Also, thing is with those demons is they are all brawn, and no technique. I saw various striking techniques from the demons that were pretty amateurish. I would have taken them to the ground, and got straight for an armbar. Also, 1:30 = *When you nut but she keep sucking* Some haters may say I am using humor to cope with the fear this video induces. Those haters would be right.
  2. In my view, as soon as the interests of major countries are substantially affected there will be a mass amount of powerful government action. Personally, I don't really dwell on the issue. Imo, unless one were to dedicate their life purpose to the issue, in a stage yellow manner, its entirely out of one's hands. If I did worry about it, I'd focus on inner work instead, i.e. meditation. I'd also just advise the following. Don't fall into the, imo. foolish trap of thinking your own personal actions will have any affect on climate change. Imo, the whole narrative around everyone playing their part is just a way for corporations/ governments/ businessmen to delay taking the societal level action that is required. On a personal note, nothing quite triggered me as much as when my housemate tried to stop me keeping my rice cooker turned on. Her reasoning, in part, being that my keeping it on was causing global warming.
  3. @Shodburrito I'd sell them on the power of meditation. Can sell it to them in terms of improving productivity/ dating. I think Leo has a fair few vids on meditation, so can pick one or two of them.
  4. Leo is love. Leo is life
  5. @Buck Edwards Okay dude, all good
  6. @Buck Edwards You watch Dr Ramani on youtube?
  7. @Buck Edwards How about you dude?
  8. @Buck Edwards I developed pretty severe cptsd as a result of my upbringing. Which has left me rather reliant on my parents financially for the time being whilst I heal myself. So, I sort of studied a lot about narcissistic people's patterns of behavior's, and I work to manage their emotions so that I get the support I want. I've distanced myself as much as possible otherwise though, both emotionally and physically.
  9. @Buck Edwards Ye dude i get you. I'm disorganised attachment myself. Maddening too once you are aware of your style but then you still see yourself have the same strong desires
  10. @Buck Edwards Agreed. Can be hard though, in my experience, because of the attachment style you develop towards a narcissistic parent imo.
  11. Dayum you found my mum's prayer
  12. I think its a great question to ask. To my mind, we don't really care about free speech. We care about what free speech gives us. If I am alone in a cave I don't care about free speech laws because it has no positive effect for me. So, free speech is not a good thing in of itself. Instead, its something that can lead to some positive outcomes in some circumstance.
  13. I would go a step further and say that women having toenails is too sexual. Women's toenails should be banned asap
  14. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prana-Pranayama-Niranjanananda-Saraswati/dp/8186336796 To my understanding, a comprehensive guide to the practice of pranayama (aka practice of breath regulation)
  15. I think this a really intellectually transformative lecture series. The professor walks you through many of the major political events in the world since 1989. I'd put it as stage yellow. I think a lot of us have picked up a narrative/ understanding of the recent history based on various relatively low consciousness sources. Sometimes we've generated a narrative without even really realizing it. Our sources may be more or less conscious, i.e. breitbart compared to the new york times. However, I think this lecture series really works to challenge these existing narratives. As well, I believe it challenges how we actually think about political issues.
  16. @igor699669 Also, I'd check out the meditations on the r/nondirective subreddit (these meditation techniques fall into the surrender category) Imo, there are three types of meditations: 1. Single pointed concentration meditation, i.e. just focusing on breath 2. Awareness/ insight/ mindfulness meditations, i.e. noting/ labelling your inner experiences (Here you become aware of your inner experiences) 3. Surrender/ letting go meditations, i.e. meditations focused on letting go of control ----- I think, when starting off, its best to focus on the first and third types of meditations.
  17. https://www.yogapoint.com/pranayama/Surya_bhedan.htm Edit: Btw, on a personal note, I would be curious to hear feedback about this technique. Even if its just this had no effect on me . Feel free to PM.
  18. Ngl was expecting this fred ?:
  19. Fairs dude. sorry for being passive aggressive btw
  20. Ok big man, how many approaches you done?
  21. @StarStruck Death, and aging are one of the key reasons I find spirituality so important. Personally I would like to live as long as I can. But only if i have some mastery of spirituality.
  22. If you are good at vipassana, can you just use that whilst having bad trips? As in would you even be able to remember that you know vipassana. I've never tripped before. But seemingly if you can, then you could deal with intense emotions with much more ease
  23. Also, here is an alternative version of the technique: https://www.reddit.com/r/Meditation/comments/31ss86/mahasistyle_noting_aloud/ Essentially, its the same technique just with spoken labels.