PenguinPablo

Member
  • Content count

    1,391
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PenguinPablo

  1. Part of the reason I was afraid to do psychedelics was because of that loss of control over the 'edit' mode Dr K talks about. I do a lot of other stuff though like Bio Energetics, Reichian Therapy, long walks, etc... and honestly it helps process and feel your emotions more fully. Also not trying to do some crazy heroic dose but starting lighter on trips. Do that a few times.
  2. Single moms are fucking awesome. I love them.
  3. Exactly. All we get is non stop rationalization and moving the goal posts. Beyond reason.
  4. Humans aren't even smart enough to see past their primitive circuitry. We will need AI to help mitigate our stupidity. This is especially true for the people in power (since there stupidity affects billions of people).
  5. What do you think? Restoring our rightful spot as the greatest most powerful country in the world.
  6. Well thank fucking God I found guys like Leo. I'm stage Green-Yellow btw according to FapGPT.
  7. @BlessedLion Thank you so much for this bro. Look forward to watching later today.
  8. I went back to school to finish CS degree
  9. @MoonLanding Are you open to same-sex relationships?
  10. What truth are you talking about Leo? That her elbows are too pointy... or Ultimate Truth
  11. @SQAAD The breathing one is from Reichian Therapy but many other modalities teach this as this is a proper deep belly-breathing, full-body breath that promotes relaxation and will release a lot of trapped energies.
  12. Underrated and sharp observation.
  13. @SQAAD You could also try Reichian Therapy or Bioenergetics specifically for those areas (chest and above i.e. chest, shoulders, neck, face, jaw, throat). A lot of energy gets stuck in those areas! Throat is a big one for me.
  14. @Someone here I was just kidding bro. Do whatever the fuck you wanna do lol.
  15. Never give up brother. Read Napoleon Hill. Conquer your impulses. Channel that energy into your life's work. You can either achieve greatness. Immortality. A legacy that never dies. Or you can die with a tissue in your hand.
  16. @Infinite Tsukuyomi Just ordered it thanks. Less than $5 for a hardcover on eBay.
  17. Even if I'm YOU, everybody, and everything else why does little "me" still have a shit life? And if I'm everyone else, why did I make so many people into such assholes? Is that just the essence of human nature? Selfishness and self-deception. Do I hold them accountable, draw hard boundaries for the hallucinatory people I've created? Or am I just the old man shouting at clouds meme, fundamentally?
  18. At stage yellow focus on building systems and potentially improving the world in a holistic, sustainable, and realistic way.
  19. The OA (show) Beef (show) Parasite (movie)
  20. TLDR 30% of jobs will be eliminated. Massive unemployment worse than the Great Depression.
  21. I completely agree. Patience is fucking bullshit. In majority of cases it's a euphemism for tolerating and enabling problematic behavior.