Flowerfaeiry

Member
  • Content count

    1,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flowerfaeiry

  1. I'm so sorry. I'm not a mental health professional so I don't have any medical advice but it may help to rest, watch movies or shows you like, maybe be outside and get some fresh air and exercise if you feel up for it. Message me if you need more support <3
  2. Most of us have anchors of sorts that make us feel OK about life. You will eventually (if you choose) release these particular ones and move onto other reality-coping mechanisms. It's not necessarily "bad" to have these. It's good to recognize that you are doing it. Truth is scary because it shows us there's nothing to hold on to. We can't really accept that as humans so we have these anchors.
  3. Thank you divine masculine for all your beautiful gifts
  4. So everyone knows, in most cases it takes more than psychedelics to heal attachment wounds. More often what happens is the psychedelic will show the way and what is possible and the individual then does the work from there. Some psychedelics do heal like a medicine, particularly when used with trained facilitators. But it’s not like you drop mushrooms and automatically heal
  5. You can google the effects of those meds with different psychedelics, but my advice is to give the psychedelics a little rest while you settle back into reality.
  6. Possibly (and this is just a guess), the meditation is bringing your shyness to the surface in order for it to be released. But meditation alone won't solve the shyness, you gotta get out there and socialize, I believe in you!
  7. If you feel so inclined, I wanted to suggest a book to you: Dear Lover by David Deida. It doesn't deal specifically with commitment but it will help you understand the mind of a man in relationship. Very enlightening.
  8. I would say there are many of us here who have awoken, however the degrees to which we have probably varies.
  9. The universe is showing you what is possible! There will be plenty more and better opportunities.
  10. A good rule of thumb is to look for simplicity and minimal ingredients. I really try to avoid the ingredient "fragrance" as it can be irritating (scents from essential oils are better). Vegetable glycerin, coconut or palm oil and sodium hydroxide are good. Dr. Bronner's or a generic of that is a nice choice. It can be hard to find good bar soap in regular stores but natural grocery stores and farmers markets tend to have better options.
  11. I'm like "aw he's nervous, that's sweet" and then already I feel like I'm more experienced/higher than him. The old me would have been like "guess I'm going to be the one taking control here" but now I just let things fade away because a man who's that afraid won't be leading us anywhere very deep and that's not my place.
  12. I think it's great. Thank god, in fact. We need more men knowing this stuff. Tired of guys being scared of me.
  13. @Thought Art what is your life purpose?
  14. Awesome. Care to share what it was like?
  15. Do what you love, whether it’s Quigong or art. Explore both, you don’t need to tie yourself down.
  16. Already on my calendar
  17. My advice is to create something that is all your own. Good job making something, keep it up.
  18. Yes!! Happening now
  19. I would say, live up to your values and you will attract people doing the same
  20. I'm never going to burn through my desire for deep relationships and artistic pursuits in this lifetime and I have no wishes to I do however wish to burn through my damn weed addiction.
  21. To do more than the bare minimum
  22. I think it's great to do psychedelics consciously so I love where you're going with this. One thing is that even with all the planning in the world you never know what you might see. Encountering difficult situations may be what you need. Psychedelics can bring up things that you never in a million years would have imagined without.
  23. Relationships can be emotional and sometimes that gets expressed strongly on this forum. There is also a lot of good advice here that can be focused on too.